The College Basketball Post

Lol what? As in play this season?
Nahh but he will graduate this December right around the time non conference play wraps up next season,he mentioned in his interview he would like to join the team in January when conference play starts,is that something that is possible?or does he have to wait until the start of the 16-17 season...

Duke just made more plays down the stretch. It's a game of runs my man. Marshall gave Duke that spark.

Jahlil finally got his touches.

Congrats K, 1000!!!!

Nahh but he will graduate this December right around the time non conference play wraps up next season,he mentioned in his interview he would like to join the team in January when conference play starts,is that something that is possible?or does he have to wait until the start of the 16-17 season...

The rumor is he's going to get it done this summer...

They always choke. Reflects more on Lavin than the players.
Yeah I don't follow St. Johns so you guys would know

It was painful watching them throw the game away

Jahil was a man though, dude continues to solidify that #1 pick status
I'm no Lavin fan, but I don't wanna say it's them choking, but more so running out of gas and coming back down to reality. This team is good in spurts, but there isn't enough firepower, size and depth to consistently beat good to great teams.

They were also playing against a team that's better than them. Sometimes that's all it takes.

Archie's the man. I think he'd be a home run for SJU. My question is if he would wait for a bigger job rather than taking SJU.

I could dig Archie.

The thing with SJU there's really very little pressure to do well. The school doesn't care long as the program is clean and you aren't pathetic. Main reason why I don't see Lav fired anytime soon.

Last edited:
I could dig Archie.

The thing with SJU there's really very little pressure to do well. The school doesn't care long as the program is clean and you aren't pathetic. Main reason why I don't see Lav fired anytime soon.
Clean program and Lavin in the same sentence? 

Maryland got realll lucky tonight. They play like that against O$U, they will be blown out. Luckily northwestern let them back in it. I mean Northwestern shot 54% and still lost. Yikes.

Maryland was beaten around by Rutgers for a while too. They play up/down to their competition.

Maryland is weird, man. Up and down is the right term.

Everyone thinks that if/when Self leaves...Mark Turgeon is the guy for KU. I highly highly highly disagree.

Everyone thinks that if/when Self leaves...Mark Turgeon is the guy for KU. I highly highly highly disagree.

Where on earth is Self going?

What is he going to retire. I mean are there really any better jobs?

Where on earth is Self going?

What is he going to retire. I mean are there really any better jobs?
He flirts with the NBA...there were reports he was talking to Cleveland last year before they got LBJ...Cleveland couldn't guarantee LBJ, so he turned them down.

Also, if/when Scott Brooks is fired...he's from Oklahoma and has a good relationship with Kevin Durant.

When Popovich retires, R.C. Buford is one of Self's best friends.

Back
Top Bottom