The College Basketball Post

Jonah Bolden ‏@Jonahbolden43 17m
It's official, I'm eligible ... Man it's gonna be great to get back with squad helping them prep to get these W's !! #UCLA #BruinsNation [emoji]128591[/emoji]

on the low...Wojo is putting together a major class.

ranked #5 in the nation right now.

Surprised Iowa State only fell to No. 15 in the AP Poll. Excited to get a look at Myles Turner tonight finally. Somehow have continuously missed this team play.

My Cuse boys gonna get worked tonight, Boeheim has no choice but to run these guys into the ground. Basically a 3 man squad with 3 bums behind em.

Surprised Iowa State only fell to No. 15 in the AP Poll. Excited to get a look at Myles Turner tonight finally. Somehow have continuously missed this team play.
He's good. Looks a bit clumsy and takes poor shots sometimes though. But he is definitely a threat on the offensive and defensive end when he's in the game.

Rob Upshaw got dismissed from UW. Lol. What a clown. So much potential. All he had to do was not be an idiot and he'd be a 1st round pick in June. Maybe he still will be.

Rob Upshaw got dismissed from UW. Lol. What a clown. So much potential. All he had to do was not be an idiot and he'd be a 1st round pick in June. Maybe he still will be.
dumb 
mean.gif

I was thinking 17 or 18.  Guessing McKay gets inserted into the starting line-up tonight after the team's lack of effort the other night.  

Don't follow the Longhorns close but I watched their game against Kansas, and then tonight, but I was surprised to see that they bring Turner off the bench

It seems like they should be a lot better than this 

Everyone HATES on Rick Barnes...you guys think he is really that bad?

Now, is he a top 10 coach in the country? No. Top 20ish? I'd say so.

Keep in mind, no one cares about Texas basketball other than a handful of people...if Barnes can get Texas competing for Big 12 Titles, competing in the NCAA Tournament, winning Tournament games, getting good recruits, I'd say he is doing just fine. Probably the 4th best coach in the conference, in a conference with a lot of good coaches.

YO! Didn't even notice this until now...Texas cut down that lead to 3 last night?! I went to bed when ISU was up 20 with about 8:00 to go...UT scored 61 in the 2nd half? Sheesh.

Rick Barnes is a terrible offensive coach and a poor in game tactician but he can coach the **** out of some defense.

I don't think a Rick Barnes team could ever win a ring but he will produce consistent regular season success.

Last edited:
Rick Barnes is a terrible offensive coach and a poor in game tactician but he can coach the **** out of some defense.

I don't think a Rick Barnes team could ever win a ring but he will produce consistent regular season success.
I agree.

Plus, gets good recruits, which, in my opinion, is part of coaching.

Back
Top Bottom