The College Basketball Post

Tonight's game for KU at TCU is bothersome...one of those games where I'd like it to be over already. Very little to gain for KU, a lot to lose. TCU almost upset WVU Saturday...better than they have been in the past.

What the heck happened to Elbert Robinson at LSU this season ? Is he off the team or did he get hurt ?

I don't think the Tigers can play Jarell Martin at center by himself against everybody.

What the heck happened to Elbert Robinson at LSU this season ? Is he off the team or did he get hurt ?

I don't think the Tigers can play Jarell Martin at center by himself against everybody.

He's still on the team, just hasn't really got any PT since the Mizzu game. The Australian kid Malone has been seeing the most time out of their backup big men.

I don't know if this means anything at all, just wanted to pass along...

Malik Newman just RT'd this.

I guess Winslow has been playing hurt, but my God I'm rethinking him being a lock to be a top 10 pick

His offense 
sick.gif
 in a bad way

Jesus, Okafor is just like water in the paint. Hopefully dude is just scratching the surface, it's beautiful to watch him score effortlessly 

Last edited:
K can't play that zone vs ND. They pass and shoot the ball too way. Can't keep hiding Oakfor on D.

Bruh this kid is just amazing. I really thought y'all was hyping him coming outta high school. I saw him play a couple times and wasn't impressed. But now that he's in Durham, he is unreal. He's the reason they should've kept the skip college rule. He should be collecting a check right now.

Last edited:
3-4 from 3. He's been hurt last 3 weeks, playing through it. Still lottery.
Fell asleep and missed the rest of the game but that's good he did that tonight. His past 5 games have been 
sick.gif
 besides that, he cannot create a damn thing on his own and isn't the monster in transition that I thought he'd be. I don't know how much the injuries are to blame for that

Back
Top Bottom