The College Basketball Post

DaComeup : You think Cincy shows any heart against UConn tonight ? The betting lines are still open
nerd.gif
I think Cincy will win. Home game and they match up pretty well. Should've won the last one.

The date for next years SEC/Big 12 challenge has changed,it will now occur during conference play,sometime in late January...

No Dennis or tatum?

There's a bit of a clash w smith. He views himself as a pure 1, we see him as a combo. However we would obviously take him and Thornton but Derryck is seen as the pure 1 in this class.

Things will clear up more after Tatum gets his official out of the way. The early belief is that he'll stay in the Midwest as of now but again will know more after the OV and if the thinking remains the same then Battle becomes the main wing focus.

With Giles, Duke has the inside track but wake has made up a lot of ground

Hate D'angelo Russel's game man.

Those pull up 30ft 3s are going to stop falling. Dude is a better playmaker than I originally thought though...I'll give him credit for that.

There's a bit of a clash w smith. He views himself as a pure 1, we see him as a combo. However we would obviously take him and Thornton but Derryck is seen as the pure 1 in this class.

Things will clear up more after Tatum gets his official out of the way. The early belief is that he'll stay in the Midwest as of now but again will know more after the OV and if the thinking remains the same then Battle becomes the main wing focus.

With Giles, Duke has the inside track but wake has made up a lot of ground

Good looking...i read tyus is lean is duke...we might have lots of spots to fill that year too...I'm counting what up to 4 or 5?

The date for next years SEC/Big 12 challenge has changed,it will now occur during conference play,sometime in late January...
Saw this too. Didn't like it originally, but it'll be fun not being in football's shadow and having a better feel for how good teams are.

Only a matter of time until they schedule KU and Mizzou...

Now that I think about it you have to be a straight goon to be kicked outta duke program. Sheed is the first player to ever been kicked off. K has been in Durham forever and this is his first.

Back
Top Bottom