The College Basketball Post

Damn Sheed :smh:

@jgravleyWRAL: There was not an incident after last night's game that led to this. Just a collection of things that forced Duke's hand to dismiss Sulaimon.

Dates back to why he wasn't playing much late last season. K did what he said he would do if it kept happening.

Culmination of things. Sheed has always had a problem with going out and drinking. His attitude and sulking when things get bad has always worried me. Matt had clearly passed him in the rotation and I wonder if he made the wrong comments. Things came to a head today that forced K's hand. Wasn't just one event, K gives players multiple chances.

Grayson Allen better be ready. 8 scholarship players.

Dates back to why he wasn't playing much late last season. K did what he said he would do if it kept happening.

Culmination of things. Sheed has always had a problem with going out and drinking. His attitude and sulking when things get bad has always worried me. Matt had clearly passed him in the rotation and I wonder if he made the wrong comments. Things came to a head today that forced K's hand. Wasn't just one event, K gives players multiple chances.

Grayson Allen better be ready. 8 scholarship players.

Hearing his "partying" caught up with him.

Hearing his "partying" caught up with him.
Grades are in good standing. Needed to put the bottle down and adjust attitude.

Still think we add Ingram and possibly Swanigan to our 2015 guys and that we land Thornton, Giles, Battle the following year

Last edited:
@jgravleyWRAL: There was not an incident after last night's game that led to this. Just a collection of things that forced Duke's hand to dismiss Sulaimon.

Sheed showing up to practice smelling like a whole bottle of vodka. :smh:

damn young fella

Last edited:
Grades are in good standing. Needed to put the bottle down and adjust attitude.

Still think we add Ingram and possibly Swanigan to our 2015 guys and that we land Thornton, Giles, Battle the following year

I'm hearing someone ratted him out was the final straw.

D'angelo Russel is a good friend of mines.

Actually, he's my best friends little brother. Its amazing seeing him become as great as a start, but we all knew it was gonna happen.

Yall taking him or Mudiay?
I like Mudiay he handles the ball better.  Russell can pass and has bop to the dribble but he doesnt have that break the press, run the offense handles.  He's like a 6'5 Allen Iverson right now and Mudiay is like a 6'5 Lebron, that's like the best way to describe it.  Russel got him on the shot tho that pull up goes NBA range easy

Didnt think he was that bad man.

He was solid all the way till around mid-late last season but he's just been on the decline. I just really hope we don't have any other injuries or suspensions or we'll be in trouble

I like Mudiay he handles the ball better.  Russell can pass and has bop to the dribble but he doesnt have that break the press, run the offense handles.  He's like a 6'5 Allen Iverson right now and Mudiay is like a 6'5 Lebron, that's like the best way to describe it.  Russel got him on the shot tho that pull up goes NBA range easy

i can see it.

Back
Top Bottom