The College Basketball Post

Grades are in good standing. Needed to put the bottle down and adjust attitude

I mean I figure that is not uncommon for a coach to deal with at a lot of schools though, you know? Feel as if something had to set it off that is not totally at the forefront yet to cut ties with him altogether. Above everybody seems taken aback by it as it was announced

Sheed has had his problems:

Showing up soph yr out of shape
Being thrown out of practices
Attitude(k's post game rant after elon)
Partying

Some people are throwing around a sexual assault rumor but that doesn't seem to hold any weight at this time

Sheed should transfer to Shaw or NCCU and absolutely murder fools. He will still get the league look.

Nvm

Central D1 now

Sheed should transfer to Shaw or NCCU and absolutely murder fools. He will still get the league look.

Nvm

Central D1 now

He should still transfer to NCCU. :pimp:

However if his problems are really that bad, perhaps he'd be better served getting out of Durham :lol:

D league is the only sensible option for Rasheed Sulaimon.

40% 3 point shooting and solid defense can find it's way to the league if he straightens up his act.

Last edited:
KU beat writer tweeted today he is hearing KU v. UK for the Big 12/SEC Challenge next two years...

Sheed is finishing out the semester, graduating and declaring for the draft. Can talk to agents right away. D league is an option, won't transfer.

Was told tonight from my old AD who is the current one at Giles hs that it's Duke or UK. Said Gatlin told him wake is trying really hard but said "it's not gonna happen" fwiw

Don't expect Grayson to get more pt right away but with Matt Jones foul issues id welcome him letting the world's hate be unleashed on him tmrw night

Sheed is finishing out the semester, graduating and declaring for the draft. Can talk to agents right away. D league is an option, won't transfer.

Was told tonight from my old AD who is the current one at Giles hs that it's Duke or UK. Said Gatlin told him wake is trying really hard but said "it's not gonna happen" fwiw

Don't expect Grayson to get more pt right away but with Matt Jones foul issues id welcome him letting the world's hate be unleashed on him tmrw night

:pimp: come on home Harry, come on home.

You think Grayson ready?

Still shocked at how mad a shooter Matt is, it doesn't make sense.
Giles might as well go to UK then. Don't want him at Duke

Damn bruh let us get one from the trey.
Speaking of that has duke ever had one from there?

What you think? 60/40 Duke lean?

Watching WCC weekly show, Casey Jacobsen 
nerd.gif
 crazy blast from the past

He was on with his two brothers, one been coaching Pacific for like 20 years? Dude looks like he could be his dad 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom