The College Basketball Post

Cal is annoying with those tweets, man.

OU last night 
pimp.gif
 ...my goodness, looked like the best team in the country.

Oh, and, with that victory/ISU L...I think it's safe to say KU locked up at least a share of their 11th straight Big 12 Title. 
pimp.gif

will be interesting game today with kentucky and lsu...even if they lose i dont think they are dropping from number 1...they may lose votes but thats it...they are basically locked in as top number 1 seed

..I think it's safe to say KU locked up at least a share of their 11th straight Big 12 Title. 
pimp.gif
I wish Blake Griffin didn't get that concussion his last year at OU
mean.gif
Yeah, I remember KU going into that game in Norman and hearing that Griffin was out...KU beat 'em pretty good if I recall.

I'll be the very first KU fan to admit that they have definitely caught some breaks during the streak. But, it is a testament to Bill Self on how good he is.

Every other conference's top team/program has been dethroned at one point or another. Now, the Big 12 is not the ACC historically...but think about this...

Big 12: KU last 11 years

ACC: Duke, UNC, Virginia, Miami

Old Big East: G'Town, Syracuse, PITT, UCONN, Nova (HUGE conference though, this one makes sense)

Pac 10/12: UCLA, Arizona, Washington, Cal

B1G: Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Indiana

SEC: Kentucky, Florida, Tennessee

...now, like I said, I'll be the first to admit KU has caught breaks (smaller conference now, didn't have to play the Big 12 South teams twice in the old structure) but the last three years they've had to play every team twice, including a road game, there's only a few road Big 12 game that are gimmes.

UF guard Michael Frazier II will miss Thursday's game against Ole Miss after suffering a high-ankle sprain. The season is over for them anyway :\

DaComeUp : Is Mick Cronin on the recruiting trail or is he too sick to leave home ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom