The College Basketball Post

Hezonja is the goods. Him and wiggins wre the best 2 on the court when they went at eachother years back in the intl jbc game

Kevin Williard sold his soul and is paying for it now.

Sterling Gibbs and Whitehead are going to square off by Mid-March, if they haven't already. This SHU team is like the Eddie Griffin group all over, just with less talent.

Schadrac Casimir is going to be one of the best players in the MAAC, maybe ever.

Last edited:
Kevin Williard sold his soul and is paying for it now.

Sterling Gibbs and Whitehead are going to square off by Mid-March, if they haven't already. This SHU team is like the Eddie Griffin group all over, just with less talent.

Schadrac Casimir is going to be one of the best players in the MAAC, maybe ever.

When I went to the game last Saturday I really thought Whitehead was gonna put hands on Gibbs in the huddle :lol: :smh:
Their body language towards each other says it all.

They have a good team overall but not sure if Willard is the guy to bring it all together. I really like Delgado, Carrington, Rodriguez, and Sina.

This team should be a lot better than they are :smh:

RIP Tark.

Okafor
Russell
Towns
Johnson
Cauley-Stein/Turner

Edit:

I haven't watched Mudiay or any of the international prospects.

Last edited:
Jaren Sina is leaving Seton Hall. You don't go from playing 30+ mins every single game to wanting out the next day without some serious issues on that team. FR are running the asylum.

RIP Tark.

Kyle Collinsworth has gotten zero national recognition and leads the country with 5 triple doubles.

Think the cbs sports guys are the only ones I've heard talk about him

I have to admit, I'm doing the same thing I criticized others doing for doing with Exum, I'm automatically penciling in Mudiay as a top 5 pick but I haven't really seen much of him in China

Jaren Sina is leaving Seton Hall. You don't go from playing 30+ mins every single game to wanting out the next day without some serious issues on that team. FR are running the asylum.

RIP Tark.

:wow: :wow:

I knew something was up :smh:

Just when I thought Jersey was back on the map :smh:

In other news @StephenB I saw Briscoe play on Sunday vs one of my old HS rivals (Paterson Eastside), my goodness I can not wait until next season :smokin .. This is my 1st time seeing him play since last season, he's definitely elevated his game to another level. Roselle Catholic struggled in the 1st half, Eastside kept it close then Briscoe took over, can't stop him once he gets in the paint. He only finished with 13 points but I think 3 or 4 other players on his team had 13 as well.

Not having emmanuel mudiay in your top 4 :wow: but I understand that many don't check/ or hold to much value in to HS basketball

laugh.gif

Still cant believe that kid from KU was born in 97
mean.gif
I am assuming you're talking about Svi?

Iowa State's guard last year DeAndre Kane is exactly EIGHT years older than Svi. Crazy.

RIP Tark, |I

Vitale's arm is slug around Dan Shulman, just called Drew Neitzel a "Mini Magic"

Watching this 01/2707 MSU at Ohio State game on ESPN classic. :lol: Watching Oden do incredible things is not that fun because you're just reminded again and again of what happened. Student section commandeers Erin Andrews report to ESPN. Lighty. Ron Lewis. Kalin. Neitzel is seriously feasting though. :rofl:

Mudiay and Exum really have nothing in common. Mudiay dominated some of the best grown men professional basketball players in the world this year before he got hurt. Exum had a great showing at a showcase of young players that were his age then basically shut it down and didn't play organized basketball for a whole year before the draft so nobody could critique him.

Mudiay and Exum really have nothing in common. Mudiay dominated some of the best grown men professional basketball players in the world this year before he got hurt. Exum had a great showing at a showcase of young players that were his age then basically shut it down and didn't play organized basketball for a whole year before the draft so nobody could critique him.
stop it.....not saying he won't be great but the chinese league is sorry as ****.....every game is a glorified all star game 

they just pay well

Yeah they pay well, and if you have a bad game or two your *** is gone without pay. Those dudes weren't chumps he was playing with and against. A good amount of former NBA dudes.

that league isn't even top 5 overseas

china don't even produce nba talent for how big that country is......think a team can only have 1-2 imports so it's a league full of scrubs

Not even a top 5 international league and the strongest it ever was is when the nba was going through that lockout.

Not knocking the kid but I would've rather him went to a european team so he could get country league play and euroleague/eurocup/eurochallenge comp

edit: fringe #5 but I think it's cause of the nba/china love...would rank france/germany over them off the strength of the street ball playing style used in china

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom