The College Basketball Post

I want Towns next to Embiid in Philly next year. So much skill and defense.

Is Trey Lyles even going to be an NBA player? What is he even supposed to be good at. The guy does nothing on the floor other than once in a while put in a layup when he has a mismatch with somebody 5 inches shorter than him.

I want Towns next to Embiid in Philly next year. So much skill and defense.

Is Trey Lyles even going to be an NBA player? What is he even supposed to be good at. The guy does nothing on the floor other than once in a while put in a layup when he has a mismatch with somebody 5 inches shorter than him.

Relax. Playing out of position, just came back from injury.

Excellent, rebounder, passer, post up player, he's just playing SF when he should be playing 4.

Harrison's with two terrible shots and a soft turnover.

UK is going to lose a tournament game because of these two fools.

That Devin Booker pick up has been so crucial for Cal.

but Towns not playing down the stretch? :nerd:

Last edited:
Go for the win LSU.

You aren't winning in OT.

LSU has to go for the win, you have won the battle adding more possessions via OT is not your best path to victory.

Last edited:
KU's entire team should be back next year. No one out of Oubre, Cliff, Selden are close to NBA-ready, in my opinion.

KU's entire team should be back next year. No one out of Oubre, Cliff, Selden are close to NBA-ready, in my opinion.

Don't by naive, you know danm well It doesn't matter if you are "ready." :lol:

it just matters if you think you'll be drafted in the 1st.

Cliff and Oubre are risks to leave, everyone else should be back.

that just the way the world is.

Last edited:

Don't by naive, you know danm well It doesn't matter if you are "ready."
laugh.gif

it just matters if you think you'll be drafted in the 1st.

Cliff and Oubre are risks to leave, everyone else should be back.

that just the way the world is.
I know the whole potential thing and I get it.

Cliff's defense is just beyond bad, he looks completely lost sometimes.

Oubre is incredibly inconsistent and lacks basketball IQ at times.

But, I know, potential, potential, potential...

If Oubre and Alexander get assurance that they're first round picks they're gone.

In this draft...they're at least late first round picks.

Last edited:
I don't think Lyles is an "excellent" anything to be honest.

Well, on a team like Kentucky where he's the 5th option it helps to have seen him in high school.

Second highest assist rate for PF in DX top 100. Highest for freshman big, and a 10% offensive rebound rate despite playing the perimeter on team with a ton of great offensive rebounders.

If he comes back next year plays PF and rediscovered the shooting he showed in HS, he could be a lottery pick.

or hey maybe he's just the next corey brewer.

*shrugs*

WCS is a beast man. One of the few players that stayed in school and flourished. I'd take him top 5

I like WCS mid to late lottery. Not sure you take a big guy in the top 5 that doesn't project to be a go to post threat. There's exceptions depending on the overall depth of the draft.

My big board

Okafor
Towns
Russell
Johnson
Hezonja

Last edited:
Osh incoming at the mention of Hezonja

Not sold on Stan tbh. Still a top 10 pick though, where I definitely see WCS. If he falls outside of the top 10 it's an automatic steal

Back
Top Bottom