The College Basketball Post

As for me i never said you sucked at evaluating the Canada prospects..just that you are biased (which you are), n its cool cuz thats your hood , u gon ride for it....but you still believe in guys like Bennett , seen you said something bout why trade a probable late 1st for A Payne when you can have Birch , n generally dont take any type of slander of your country's prospect whether its warranted or not so i take what you say about em with a grain of salt

I said Birch or Mcadoo.

Is mcadoo Canadian?

This just comes down to I watch them more, if someone sladers Justin Anderson lets say, I don't have anything to say because I haven't watched UVA closely.

Marial Shayok UVA gaurd is from my home town, he went to school with little brother If you slander him I promise I will have nothing to say. :lol:

There was a michigan fan who was mad at caris levert, I didn't take any of that slander becuase I have watched a ton of Caris and have a strong opinion.

*shrugs*

Slowly having flashbacks to the Wiggins 25 page fiasco last year about how he'll pan out in the league :lol:

Miami with a bad loss to wake tonight. Gonna mess around and be on the wrong side of the bubble

Ted Kapita chooses Arkansas. They needed some help for Kingsley with Portis going pro.

UNLV leading scorer Rashad Vaughn will be out indefinitely with a left knee injury, although the school hopes he can return by the Mountain West Conference tournament next month.

Ted Kapita chooses Arkansas. They needed some help for Kingsley with Portis going pro.

UNLV leading scorer Rashad Vaughn will be out indefinitely with a left knee injury, although the school hopes he can return by the Mountain West Conference tournament next month.
Doubt Vaughn returns this season the coaches are steady saying they're playing it safe and won't rush him. They're down to 7 scholarship players and needed to win out to make the tournament.

Doubt Vaughn returns this season the coaches are steady saying they're playing it safe and won't rush him. They're down to 7 scholarship players and needed to win out to make the tournament.
UNLV a mess this year...they have no pg's on the roster, and the one that they try to give mins at the point to might be the worst player to get major mins (Cody Doolin) i've ever seen in my life :x :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
“I know I'll be in position to live my dream in the NBA or live my dream and stay here at Duke with people who truly love me,” he said. “I totally feel comfortable with staying here in college, and my family wouldn't care one bit as long as I'm happy. They know how much I love being here.

“I love everything about Duke. I wish I could just stop time and be able to enjoy this as much as I can.” - Jahlil Okafor

Doubt he'll stay. Money talks and he's pretty much locked in the #1 draft spot. Only reason he stays is if he doesn't want to go to the Knicks

We go through this every year I don't know why y'all feeding into it. He's gone. Just like Bari before. No matter how much they love school, it's foolish business wise to return when you're a Top 3 pick.

I did have a dream last night I was hanging on campus with Justise and Jahlil... Everyone wanted pics with them but not me... I was on the squad though!

We go through this every year I don't know why y'all feeding into it. He's gone. Just like Bari before. No matter how much they love school, it's foolish business wise to return when you're a Top 3 pick.
The biggest name I can recall is Marcus Smart staying in school for one more year. Anyone else? History seems to support your claim

“I know I'll be in position to live my dream in the NBA or live my dream and stay here at Duke with people who truly love me,” he said. “I totally feel comfortable with staying here in college, and my family wouldn't care one bit as long as I'm happy. They know how much I love being here.

“I love everything about Duke. I wish I could just stop time and be able to enjoy this as much as I can.” - Jahlil Okafor

Didn't some top draft pick say the exact same thing last year (that 2nd quote he said)? Lol

UNLV a mess this year...they have no pg's on the roster, and the one that they try to give mins at the point to might be the worst player to get major mins (Cody Doolin) i've ever seen in my life :x :smh: :lol:
Doolin is serviceable in the half court they have begun giving more minutes to Pat McCaw. Their other pg blew his acl over the summer and have 2 other transfers sitting out this year.

Last edited:
Pasch "I need a nap, perhals something stronger"
laff.gif

Walton is going to drive him off a cliff one day

Back
Top Bottom