The College Basketball Post

Yeah they pay well, and if you have a bad game or two your *** is gone without pay. Those dudes weren't chumps he was playing with and against. A good amount of former NBA dudes.

This is why you consistently get clowned on around here.

I thought he was talking about the WBC or some **** I had to take a double take at that statement. China is nowhere near some of the best in the world. Hell, Marbury going over and averaging 30+ at the twilight of his career should tell you all you need to know about that.

I'm going off what I've heard about that league from a friend of mine that coaches high school ball now and had an internship with a team over there last year. I have no clue about France or Germany's leagues.

Sorry I don't know each roster of every country in the world.

I'm going off what I've heard about that league from a friend of mine that coaches high school ball now and had an internship with a team over there last year. 
3525300c_cam.gif

:wow: :wow:

I knew something was up :smh:

Just when I thought Jersey was back on the map :smh:

In other news stephenb stephenb I saw Briscoe play on Sunday vs one of my old HS rivals (Paterson Eastside), my goodness I can not wait until next season :smokin .. This is my 1st time seeing him play since last season, he's definitely elevated his game to another level. Roselle Catholic struggled in the 1st half, Eastside kept it close then Briscoe took over, can't stop him once he gets in the paint. He only finished with 13 points but I think 3 or 4 other players on his team had 13 as well.
They are an article about that game on Zags Blog,I've yet to see a full game of his,only highlights..I'm definitely excited to see him next season.

R.I.P. Tark :frown:

damb
utube only has snippets, but if you have hbogo, im sure they'll repost runnin rebels of unlv soon
def worth the watch

surprised a 30/30 wasnt done

I just don't understand how you can say that Mudiay was facing some trash over there in the CBA. There's a **** ton of guys that were atleast decent NBA players at one point and very good high level college players and yet some of you are acting like its a bunch of Chinese rec ball players they picked up off some playground.

Ya know what

I just saw Willie Warren is averaging 40 points, 7 assists and 6 rebounds per game in that league.

I'm just gonna slide right outta this argument :lol:

Kevin Williard sold his soul and is paying for it now.

Sterling Gibbs and Whitehead are going to square off by Mid-March, if they haven't already. This SHU team is like the Eddie Griffin group all over, just with less talent.

Schadrac Casimir is going to be one of the best players in the MAAC, maybe ever.

Whenever programs like that try to take shortcuts it usually bites them in the ***.

Just saw that tweet of Whitehead saying "No more of that brother stuff strictly business partners" :lol: Kid is a headcase. I like Delgado too smh Willard should've known better.

Ya know what

I just saw Willie Warren is averaging 40 points, 7 assists and 6 rebounds per game in that league.

I'm just gonna slide right outta this argument :lol:

:lol: I was about to say Willie over there living up to his McDonald AA expectations

Kevin Williard sold his soul and is paying for it now.

Sterling Gibbs and Whitehead are going to square off by Mid-March, if they haven't already. This SHU team is like the Eddie Griffin group all over, just with less talent.

Schadrac Casimir is going to be one of the best players in the MAAC, maybe ever.

Whenever programs like that try to take shortcuts it usually bites them in the ***.

Just saw that tweet of Whitehead saying "No more of that brother stuff strictly business partners" :lol: Kid is a headcase. I like Delgado too smh Willard should've known better.

:smh: body language told me everything I needed to know. Seton Hall went on a run to tie the game while he was on the bench, dude didn't even get up and clap to rally the team. Willard calls a TO dude doesn't even enter the huddle :smh:

I like Delgado a lot, everything Alex Pena was supposed to be :lol:

Always thought Whitehead sounded like he was the most composed of the Lincoln kids but he is honestly deranged/delusional. Seton Hall just seems like a cursed program, anytime they get something decent going it semms like it ends up completely exploding on them.

If Troy Williams had more drive or even just a semblance of a jumper, mad the sky would be the limit. Maybe something will click with him this summer and he'll realize just how ******* good he could be.

Top 5 for ***** and giggles:

Towns (Honestly, I think the gulf between him and Okafor in the league will be a lot bigger than people realize)
Russell
Okafor
Mudiay (really just placing him here cause it seems consensus but I worry about drafting a kid that spent a year in china)
Don't care

I stopped trusting Osh on international prospects when he told me Exum was a superstar talent and Ben SImmons was the overhyped Australian import.

Last edited:
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm this St John's vs DePaul game is competitive as hell right now. Deanglo Harrison cookin too.

Also caught the VCU LaSalle game too, tough loss for VCU.

Random CBS channel I didn't know I had has been clutch tonight :lol:

Harrison can ball man. Shame this team has been inconsistent. Need to win the big east tourney. That 7 man rotation won't help tho.

Osh be keeping tabs on the overseas prospects...just dont take anything he says about Canadian prospects seriously due to his bias :smh: :lol:

N jus cuz in Mudiay in China everybody sleep, if he was at SMU it would be lights out

Last edited:
Osh be keeping tabs on the overseas prospects...just dont take anything he says about Canadian prospects seriously due to his bias :smh: :lol:

N jus cuz in Mudiay in China everybody sleep, if he was at SMU it would be lights out

and what have I been wrong about when it comes to a candian prospect?

who have I overrated?

You can't name it becuase by the end of their high school careers my assessments are rather accurate.

Dudes really went at my neck in the draft thread when I said Exum was gonna be weak as hell his first 2 years.

The reality is I rarely make sweeping proclamations about players unlike so many p others.

If anything I have been generally more accurate when it comes to Canadian prospects simply because I have watched them more, and I saw them in high school.

you can pick out a mistake here or there but for the most part, but for the most part I've been pretty good.

and what have I been wrong about when it comes to a candian prospect?

who have I overrated?

You can't name it becuase by the end of their high school careers my assessments are rather accurate.

The reality is I rarely make sweeping proclamations about players unlike so many p others.

If anything I have been generally more accurate when it comes to Canadian prospects simply because I have watched them more, and I saw them in high school.

you can pick out a mistake here or there but for the most part, but for the most part I've been pretty good.
As for me i never said you sucked at evaluating the Canada prospects..just that you are biased (which you are), n its cool cuz thats your hood , u gon ride for it....but you still believe in guys like Bennett , seen you said something bout why trade a probable late 1st for A Payne when you can have Birch , n generally dont take any type of slander of your country's prospect whether its warranted or not so i take what you say about em with a grain of salt

Back
Top Bottom