The College Basketball Post

Its pretty amazing how many **** possessions college basketball produces considering they have 35 seconds to come up with a decent shot

**** is so hard to watch b, they really need to change the rules.

Also shooting in a stadium is hard as ****.

this
that backdrop throws you off

tyus mustve went to chris paul's skills academy. that head snap

matt jones looking like robert horry tonight

with the seniors that the Zags have leaving it will be a while before they make it to this level again...

Yeah, they're obviously still amazing athletes and players but there's so many ways this game could be improved. The passion these crowds have is unreal, I can only wish people down here in New Zealand have that passion for their teams. They deserve a better product than this

That's exactly my issue, everything else about NCAA ball is dope but the on court product has become absolute garbage over the years.

I used to watch all year but now I can only watch the end of the year tourneys and ranked teams playing each other.

4/4 on my Final Four picks 
pimp.gif

2nd place in the NT Pool...who's in first? 
nerd.gif

Happy for Matt Jones after every Dook fan in here ******* on him all year long, knew he was a player in the right situation.

People wanna talk **** about Americans caring way too much about sports, but **** that, dope as hell.

I'm not going to slander Mark Few but this is as far as you will ever get with Mark Few. and if you are Gonazaga I guess that will do.

He doesn't take enough risks with his tournament game plans to beat more talented teams.

All them old *** dudes on Zaga and they had no leadership down the stretch, piss poor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom