The College Basketball Post

lol that logic doesn't work. Don't let an in season win fool you. wisconsin is playing on a historic offensive tear this tournament. 

What? All I said was Duke beat them and still think they would again, hence Duke vs UK is the game everyone wants to see.

I'm not claiming it is rational, just how I feel after watching the tourney this far. :lol: But i would love for K to get another, they have a great shot to make the final game, just don't know if MSU can match ten

Lawlz got it. Cheering for Whisky to win that so we get Bo vs K

No offense to Michigan State, but as long as Duke wins Saturday night, the NCG could be the best we have seen in a looooong looooong time. Most hyped since...?

2008? 2007? 2001?

I mean the two most storied programs in CBB, an undefeated team and the two players fighting for the #1 pick at the same position.

I'm not even sure if there is a precedent for that, which is why I need Wisky and Mich St to lay down.

This is literally like the least dis-likeable Duke team I've ever seen. It's rare for me to feel this way. 

I thought y'all were trollin about Leitao getting re-hired 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Depaul is a dead program.

Mullin to St. Johns. Would have preferred Danny Hurley/Massielo but can't be too angry at this. Just have to hope the guy has half a ******* clue and puts together a decent staff. Need to steal Slice from Cal.

This is literally like the least dis-likeable Duke team I've ever seen. It's rare for me to feel this way. 

I thought y'all were trollin about Leitao getting re-hired :lol:  :wow:

Absolutely. It's crazy. But there's like nobody on the team thats a dbag or rolling with that typical duke smugness. I dig this roster.

Back
Top Bottom