The College Basketball Post

Crazy game...UNC is legit. Ridiculous amount of turnovers killed us. The 2 terrible charge calls (one in each half, Paige the defender on both) at momentus times didn't help...

Game was very entertaining though. Both teams are top 5 for sure.

Brice Johnson never saw a shot that he didn't like :lol:

Turnovers killed Maryland, never really developed inside game.

Are 'all glad he left? Cause the way you guys complain about Matt jones makes me think you miss them.

Nate Britt wins the Tyler Thornton award for hated team member of a National Title Contender.

Maryland is extremely talented but a lot of cooks in the kitchen and Turgeon ain't the guy to figure it out.

Duke won a national championship without his cancerous play and attitude. Why wouldn't we be glad he left? :lol:

UNC and Roy stay with some long limbed light-skinned dudes, dating back to Brandon Wright. UNC looks dangerous tho and they're my favorite to cut down the nets. Lot's of decent depth at every position.

Are 'all glad he left? Cause the way you guys complain about Matt jones makes me think you miss them.

Nate Britt wins the Tyler Thornton award for hated team member of a National Title Contender.

Maryland is extremely talented but a lot of cooks in the kitchen and Turgeon ain't the guy to figure it out.

Idk any Duke fan that wasn't excited when he left. Changed their season completely.

Sparty is just utterly confusing to me. You look across that team and other than Denzel nothing stands out to you but yet they just keep winning. After watching them more closely for the last couple of years I am throughly convinced that without Izzo coaching they would be a middle of the pack team in the Big 10.

D Lee is absolutely giving the business to Denzel.

Badgers looked decent once Nigel started working the foul line against the zone..he needs to bang in the paint more like last season instead of playing out on the perimeter..dude is too quick and strong and got too many post moves to be out there shooting threes

Happ was beast on glass

'Cuse should've won though 

Back
Top Bottom