The College Basketball Post

Is he afraid? or just playing to his multitude of strengths?

Would say both. If it ain't broke, don't fix it - go inside and kill in the paint. Wash, rinse, repeat.

And we're beating a dead horse here. He's an 18 year old with time to develop his shot. He'll still get it done at the next level with all the other tools he has so there's no real concern at the moment.

Thought IU had enough offense that the defense just wouldn't matter all that much. Nope. They should still clean up when they're at home, though.

Is he afraid? or just playing to his multitude of strengths?

Would say both. If it ain't broke, don't fix it - go inside and kill in the paint. Wash, rinse, repeat.

And we're beating a dead horse here. He's an 18 year old with time to develop his shot. He'll still get it done at the next level with all the other tools he has so there's no real concern at the moment.

If Blake Griffin can develop a jump shot then this kid will be more than fine :lol:

I was sick all yesterday and I wake up and find out Ben had 43 but I can't find any highlights....was the game not on TV?

The league better pray he stays a non shooter.

Last edited:
why you do this to me, Cake :frown:

:lol:

God I just hope Mullin can recruit well to that dump of a campus, cause his actual coaching leaves a lot to be desired.

Am I the only one that thinks the ACC/B10 challenge would be better if all the games were at a neutral site? Same with the SEC/B12 challenge etc...
I disagree. I love the non-con road games for teams. 

Loved it when Kansas went to Florida (although they got spanked) and love that they'll be going to Rupp next year. I think it's fun.

I disagree. I love the non-con road games for teams. 

Loved it when Kansas went to Florida (although they got spanked) and love that they'll be going to Rupp next year. I think it's fun.
Just don't want to play you guys at Allen :lol:

Not a fan of the neutral sites for these conference challenge games.

Going on the road into a hostile environment is so much better, gives it a real college basketball feel opposed to a neutral site.

Last edited:
UCLA better keep it close for most of the game, not much else on .

Kaleb Tarczewski of Arizona will miss 4-6 weeks with left foot injuries. I guess Gunna won't show his face in here too much this season

Zewski feels like one of those guys that makes you go damn this ******* dude is still in school? Feels like he's been there forever.

UCLA better keep it close for most of the game, not much else on .

Kaleb Tarczewski of Arizona will miss 4-6 weeks with left foot injuries. I guess Gunna won't show his face in here too much this season
:lol: if UCLA can score more than 7 points in the first half they can chalk that up as a victory.....Actually haven't seen them this year so no clue how good they are :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom