The College Basketball Post

Simmons with 43 and only one shot taken outside the paint :lol: Osh calls him out for that every game lol

CVRNttLWoAAAATd.jpg

I'm still not buying stock in Ingram but he showed out in the first half.

If Indiana ever figured out how to play a speck of D then they'd be a Final 4 candidate. Plenty of offensive weapons and athleticism but D is mustard.

Simmons the real deal. Should have gone to some of his high school games last year :smh:

Izzo gets the W over Rick :smokin Damn it feels good to be a Spartan.

Last edited:
Yo this Simmons stat line lol wut

And only one shot outside of the paint

How can this guy be a top prospect if he can't even attempt a jumper though. He's not gonna live in the paint in the NBA.

Yo this Simmons stat line lol wut

And only one shot outside of the paint

How can this guy be a top prospect if he can't even attempt a jumper though. He's not gonna live in the paint in the NBA.
He fills up stats in all categories so he got that going for him

Am I the only one that thinks the ACC/B10 challenge would be better if all the games were at a neutral site? Same with the SEC/B12 challenge etc...

Simmons with 43 and only one shot taken outside the paint :lol: Osh calls him out for that every game lol
If you can get 40 without a jumper you a fool if u start launching 3's and long 2's :lol:
Here's the thing though he should be going outside of his comfort zone in college against inferior competition than being forced to do it and being culture shocked in the NBA.
Naw you do what you do best in college , make sure u look good...he can work on his shot when he's getting paid to do it next year :lol: :pimp:

He gains nothing but more criticism form taking and missing a whole bunch of jumpers just to get out his comfort zone

I guess but he's a top 3 pick regardless. I mean scouts gotta be concerned this dude is afraid to even step out 15 feet.

I don't see any issue at all with him not taking outside shots...If he started shooting a bunch from the outside at a not-so-great clip, he'd be getting criticized for falling in love with and settling for jumpshots...

Back
Top Bottom