The College Basketball Post

Been waiting for this
wink.gif

Scorers are Ulis Murray Briscoe and Labissiere

Last year scoring wise itd be 8 guys with about the same amount of points
Yeah...I mean I think last year's Kentucky team walks away with it if Cal would have just played his best guys instead of worrying about making everyone happy with platoons and giving players with seniority minutes (Twins over Ullis)...

This year, the team just looks soft up front. They beat Duke, but I think they'd struggle against the frontcourts of UNC, Maryland, Mich St,Kansas, etc. Guard play is very strong, but it seems like everyone needs to have the ball in their hands, and they don't know how to play off the ball. Team is young and they'll figure it out as the season goes on. I fully expect them to be in title contention come March, but I also expect them to drop some games along the way. Team just has a few more holes than last year's...

Nah that was directed at worldbeefreeg worldbeefreeg If i'm not mistaken he low key roots for them and UNC as well :lol:

So he's 1/3 right now. :D

I have no alliengances to UNC at all, just prefer them over Dook
I finally agree with Dan Dakich on something, Purdue is the real deal . They killed my Gators and I think the Gators will put up a fight against Michigan State next week.

Haas is a doof but a gigantic one. Hammons and him is just an unfair size advantage that most teams can't match. Definitely can win the Big Ten this year.

Is it even fair to compare this team to last year's though? Two totally different squads IMO ..
I don't think it's fair at all. I just remember a person or two in here talked about how strong they thought the team was and that they would dominate the season. I just don't see it.

Is it even fair to compare this team to last year's though? Two totally different squads IMO ..
I don't think it's fair at all. I just remember a person or two in here talked about how strong they thought the team was and that they would dominate the season. I just don't see it.

Nah, we definitely aren't built to dominate this year. I would say this team is a better version of the 2010-11 squad that went to the Final 4. Like you said earlier, i expect things to start clicking come March.

Sheesh. Relax, man. :lol:

Kentucky just looked soft to me. Nothing physical down low. Obviously didn't help that they couldn't make many shots either.

Also, this is why I was skeptical on some UK fans saying this year's team was possibly going to be better than last year's team. 2014-15 KY was the best CBB team we are going to see in a while.
:lol: yeah man I was joking especially about the Alford thing,I'm sure people said the same thing about us when Saul Smith was out there and will say the same when Brad is out there next year...If he gets any playing time :lol:

Diamond Stone just led a one man fast break and did a eurostep and scored. Mind blown.

Tyler Dorsey just landed real awkwardly on his knee....can't put pressure on his left leg. 
sick.gif

This Oregon team is just wearing thin. Can't catch a break and stay healthy. 

Tyler Dorsey just landed real awkwardly on his knee....can't put pressure on his left leg. :x

This Oregon team is just wearing thin. Can't catch a break and stay healthy. 
Will never get why teams don't just play zone against unlv.

****ey has to be the most mediocre shooter with the most unlimited green light ever. Never thought we'd lose that game and couldn't afford to.

URI is good, but no EC still hurts. Four McGlynn has a added a little spice to their O and defensively they're still awesome.

51 & 24 from Wiltjer and Sabonis and a loss. Those guards are brutal.

Josh Adams trying to single handedly take down Cal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom