The College Basketball Post

Exactly,still think I'm leaning Kansas or Maryland though...
I think there are definitely certain teams that are very good- MD, UNC, KU, Mich St, OU, etc. But all of those teams can easily have an off night and be beat...

Doug Gottlieb was on the local radio here today expressing his interest in the UNLV coaching job.

This USC team is so much better than I expected. I figured we would improve but we might actually make the tourney again I'm crying.

JRAIN around? Bonnies are really good this year.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This USC team is so much better than I expected. I figured we would improve but we might actually make the tourney again I'm crying.

Take it you haven't seen them much this season?

Wait until next year.

I've been pleasantly surprised all season. Before the year I was thinking maybe a tourney run next season if things came together but they look ahead of schedule. Still have the late game collapses like last year but they are finding ways to finish more often than not so I'm happy.

Schools clearly bailed on Jok too early after his injuries early on in HS.

Thought they'd miss White and Olaseni more this year but they're pretty damn good, and well coached as always

I mean we all knew Gonzaga would miss Panogs, but lord have mercy this Zag squad stinks out side of Wiltjer, Sabonis.

Wiltjer got like 30 with 10 minutes and its a one possession game.

Back
Top Bottom