The College Basketball Post

I don't want to use the #notjustashooter cliche but I've been a big fan Luke for a while, dude knows how to play, and has potential as a passer. He's my favorite SG in this draft but I'm sure coach K will trick him into coming back.

Grayson is gonna have to be more efficient or comfortable using counter moves when team stop him from doing what he wants to do most, which is drive right

I don't want to use the #notjustashooter cliche but I've been a big fan Luke for a while, dude knows how to play, and has potential as a passer. He's my favorite SG in this draft but I'm sure coach K will trick him into coming back.

Wow you think Luke will be drafted this year if he comes out? I see him as at least a 2-3 year player

Wow you think Luke will be drafted this year if he comes out? I see him as at least a 2-3 year player

I think people only see him that way becuase he's white and plays for duke. :lol:

and he started the year cold from 3.

but he just strikes me as the perfect modern NBA SG, can shoot 40% from 3, and has enough handle and shake to attack close outs, and the vision to make plays on side pick and roll actions.

not a superstar but a do everything high level player.

Last edited:
Don't see how he's any different from someone like Devin Booker who had no problem getting picked in the lottery...Other than him being white from Duke like OKB said :lol:

Don't see how he's any different from someone like Devin Booker who had no problem getting picked in the lottery...Other than him being white from Duke like OKB said :lol:

I mean I didn't think booker should have gone that early tho if at all :lol:. But I guess they do draft on potential. I was shocked this man went in the lottery off of just 3 point shooting

The downside of one and done recruiting; your chances of winning are basically decided by the quality of the high school class.

Wack high school class = wack kentucky team.

What your mouth playa

If they can get some decent bigs, I'll be happy.  Woods, Felton and now this guy.  Side bar....Luke Maye is a nice player.  I like his role, does all the dirty work and is a big guy that can move.  

If they can get some decent bigs, I'll be happy.  Woods, Felton and now this guy.  Side bar....Luke Maye is a nice player.  I like his role, does all the dirty work and is a big guy that can move.  
they've got a big man coming in next year. Tony bradley. 

Back
Top Bottom