The College Basketball Post

Going to be in San Fran for vacation the night of the National Champ. Can anyone recommend a good spot to watch the game? A place that has the TV's volume up (instead of music) would be great.

I saw this African kid in Atlanta play recently. Obofhdoeksh or some **** but he had what seemed like 50 blocks. Legit 7 footer and swift as hell.

Dukies, I'm in Durham working for UNC/Duke, tell me some food spots/bars I should hit up...UNC fans too I guess.

Dre, come let me disrespect the gawd in his beautiful new home.

Read something that maker and bolden should be making decision by end month....Woody does Amile possibly coming back affect bolden decision

Maker is going to be in the house to watch Iowa State Saturday for the second time this season. Feeling good about our chances after he sees Diallo sitting on the bench.

Dukies, I'm in Durham working for UNC/Duke, tell me some food spots/bars I should hit up...UNC fans too I guess.

Dre, come let me disrespect the gawd in his beautiful new home.

Yeah, since your in Durham already might as well stick to Brightleaf / 9th Street.

If you find yourself drunk as hell @ 2:30am go to cosmic cantina

Be Sure to check out this low key spot in Durham called 'McDougald Terraces'. Place is great, especially after about 10:30/11:00pm. :smile:

Last edited:
Chill Dre with the McDougald reference, you trying to get dudes shoes and pockets ran on the spot. :lol:

I have no idea what you're talking about sir.

If UNC wins, think it's worth it to head over to Chapel Hill?

Really just looking for collegians looking to make a couple mistakes.

Did anyone catch Andrew Andrews last night? That was pretty awesome on SR night. Murray/Chriss/Thybulle was a hell of a FR class, hope they stick around to play with Fultz.

I've killed Angel Rodriguez, but if he plays like he did the past week into the tournament..they could a long way.

This is said often, but this dude Bill Walton is goddamn hilarious man. I know his partner gotta have a headache after every game :lol:

Back
Top Bottom