The College Basketball Post

I'm still not sure why we think FSU is that talented. They have 3 players that overlap with each other and nothing else.

I'm still not sure why we think FSU is that talented. They have 3 players that overlap with each other and nothing else.

bingo.

people overstating things because they have a couple guys who look good in highlight packages.

You knew johnny jones was in trouble when Ben signed, he had a bunch of weird peices that were going to take some seriosu coaching to get the most out of in one season, he wasn't up to the task.

bingo.

people overstating things because they have a couple guys who look good in highlight packages.

You knew johnny jones was in trouble when Ben signed, he had a bunch of weird peices that were going to take some seriosu coaching to get the most out of in one season, he wasn't up to the task.

bingo.

What happen last year with that team? 

bingo.

We only needed one of them to stay. It would have been grand if both could have stated but not enough minutes to go around.

I believe Jarell should have stayed. Mickey was kinda tapped out with his skillset in college.

From the games at the tournament last night ucla looked horrible but scwas really good. I hate how ASU plays and no one on that team can shoot.

even if duke pulls out this win their interior defense is too soft for them to make a deep run in the ncaa tourney. 

Please Notre Dame
embarassed.gif

wish mike brey could coach UNC when they play duke. 

Dude is 5-1 against K since joining the ACC. 

Great comeback by ND.

Last edited:
Can't een hate on Duke tho. Dudes just won it all and still played pretty good without any low post presence.

We only needed one of them to stay. It would have been grand if both could have stated but not enough minutes to go around.

I believe Jarell should have stayed. Mickey was kinda tapped out with his skillset in college.
It was 3.1 still a lot but dude was tapped out with how much he could improve plus head was not there for the team. He would disappear during certain games.

Back
Top Bottom