The College Basketball Post

Feel bad for the NCAA fans who have to deal with Webber, Reggie, Chuck, Kenny etc. 

They don't even cover the NBA well.... so naturally Turner sticks them on college duties

Ratings would be the same without these dudes

Last edited:

Last edited:
I said he was getting scored on a lot which he was. How is that hate. You didn't even know what the hell I was talking about. Couldn't refute anything I said so start calling me a weirdo and hater. Shut up already

Last edited:
I said he was getting scored on a lot which he was. How is that hate. You didn't even know what the hell I was talking about. Couldn't refute anything I said so start calling me a weirdo and hater. Shut up already

I already refuted you but why would I go deeper when it was obvious you were just tryna hate.

Like I said where were you when he was showing out? You can only complain he wasn't jumping high enough or giving up points, you showed yourself. :lol:

I already refuted you but why would I go deeper when it was obvious you were just tryna hate.

Like I said where were you when he was showing out? You can only complain he wasn't jumping high enough or giving up points, you showed yourself. :lol:

You didn't refute anything. Talking like he was guarding bridges and nobody else. You can't go deeper because you obviously weren't paying attention. Go watch the game again and prove me wrong or shut the **** up already. Jesus christ

You didn't refute anything. Talking like he was guarding bridges and nobody else. You can't go deeper because you obviously weren't paying attention. Go watch the game again and prove me wrong or shut the **** up already. Jesus christ

I already did, you can't read or comprehend which isn't my fault.

They played man on him to start, Bridges hit 2 contested 3's and got his own rebound on a miss Jackson caused.

Second half they only played zone.

You tryna turn that into bad defense is a joke, there is a reason you are literally the only one saying this **** out of everybody that watched.

Last edited:
20? Damn now I feel dumb, been watching KU all year and didn't eem know he was that old :lol:

Arky got the juice now? :nerd:

Yea something happened in HS where sat a year I believe.

Sucks because if he was 18 like Fultz he would really have a shot at #1.

Back
Top Bottom