The College Basketball Post

I'm going to miss the damn game, why we have to play on Friday when both us an Wisky played on Saturday?
They set the dates looooong in advance. 

2018 NCAA Tournament dates for first/second round sites and regional sites are already set.

2018 NCAA Tournament dates for first/second round sites and regional sites are already set.

You know where the first/second round games are going to be held that were supposed to be in Charlotte next year? I assume they won't be in NC again because of the HB2

You know where the first/second round games are going to be held that were supposed to be in Charlotte next year? I assume they won't be in NC again because of the HB2
Haven't seen any updates for that.

2018 guard Immanuel Quickley took Washington off his list .

I hope he picks Kansas, so Florida gets Devon Dotson

Last edited:
Any update on Tremont Waters and Michael Porter's decision to stay or go somewhere else?

And when is Duval making his decision?

Last edited:
Any update on Tremont Waters and Michael Porter's decision to stay or go somewhere else?

And when is Duval making his decision?

Duval is most likely waiting for cats to declare for the draft.

Porter 's brother already said he's not coming to Udub anymore. ESPN 100 point guard Blake Harris has been granted his release from Washington and will reopen his recruitment

Tremont Waters wants out of Georgetown , but they are taking their sweet time letting him go

Last edited:
If OU gets Porter and Young I'm going to have a heart attack.

Kruger would have them boys scoring 90 a game.

Don't see how he doesn't end up at Mizzou though, family is deeper than anything especially when it's pops.

Last edited:
I think im getting back to normal after sunday and two sleepless nights... I need to stop being emotionally involved lol my girl thinks im crazy...any who duke staff visited knox and duval today

I was over the duke game before the final whistle blew, lol. Those days of letting sports get me in that kind of emotional state are over for me. Not tryna have a heart attack because some 19 y/o kid can't make a open Jumpshot

I was over the duke game before the final whistle blew, lol. Those days of letting sports get me in that kind of emotional state are over for me. Not tryna have a heart attack because some 19 y/o kid can't make a open Jumpshot

you better than I am lol...I was super heated but it took one whole day to get back to normal lol....

Back
Top Bottom