The College Basketball Post

Kansas been ranked in the top 10 this entire decade, while winning 8 straight Big12 titles.

I guess they've been underachieving cause they have 0 NCAA championships.

Kansas been ranked in the top 10 this entire decade, while winning 8 straight Big12 titles.

I mean they have some bad tourney losses .... and have definitely underachieved a couple years
when did I say Duke has underachieved every season? :lol:
stop putting words in my mouth g

I mean they have some bad tourney losses .... and have definitely underachieved a couple years
when did I say Duke has underachieved every season?
laugh.gif

stop putting words in my mouth g
teams underachieve every season b

Last edited:
I'm going to miss the damn game, why we have to play on Friday when both us an Wisky played on Saturday?

I see y'all fighting the good fight for me while I was booking my bachelor party flights :lol:

Reps will be distributed accordingly :pimp:

I think so....Battle and Thompson will beast but with Frank Howard at pg the team will struggle

If Chukwu comes along and the freshman contribute they'll be fine. Howard showed glimpses of what he could be in the NIT game. He could have a Scoop like transformation.

I feel like Howard CAN be a good player, just don't know if he will be.

Do any of you guys know anything about Moyer? I'm clueless when it comes to him

I feel like Howard CAN be a good player, just don't know if he will be.

Do any of you guys know anything about Moyer? I'm clueless when it comes to him

Moyers a real tough kid, tries to dunk and block everything....love his mentality and fits the zone perfectly. Got a decent handle for his size , jumper needs work. Brissets gonna be a big surprise, would be a lot more hyped if he wasnt in Canada

Back
Top Bottom