The College Basketball Post

Forgot how baggy uniforms still were in 2009. Shorts are huge
laugh.gif
Prefer that to the shorter shorts, both to play in and to watch on TV lol

Like Wilson from Michigan. Cmon Bro, you can't tell me that's more comfortable. Guess we are officially in the era where the ol' heads remember baggy and the OL OL heads are like "now those are some good lookin unis"

Also gives me opp to rant about UNC unis this year. That cut for the top is awful. Names barely fitting on the back and almost like those skin tight NBA jerseys they tried to push few years ago.

Hope they go back to like Carter/Cota era style soon, but it's doubtful.

Last edited:
Prefer that to the shorter shorts, both to play in and to watch on TV lol

Like Wilson from Michigan. Cmon Bro, you can't tell me that's more comfortable. Guess we are officially in the era where the ol' heads remember baggy and the OL OL heads are like "now those are some good lookin unis"

Also gives me opp to rant about UNC unis this year. That cut for the top is awful. Names barely fitting on the back and almost like those skin tight NBA jerseys they tried to push few years ago.

Hope they go back to like Carter/Cota era style soon, but it's doubtful.

I can't play in anything but the shorter shorts nowadays. Just feels awkward with anything else on at this point. I'm not trying to have my shorts and shirt swinging around getting in my way.

Still looks better than some of these cats out here wearing short shorts...Gimme that Fab Five baggy shorts and black sock look any day.
I love the fab five look. 90s/early 00s uniforms were the best. Kentucky and UConn's shorts just looked so damb long :lol: and then they had the tighter jerseys to go with it. Weird look.

Team prolly drove Jim crazy off the court.

I was literally about to say that outside of Thabeet, everyone on that squad was a knucklehead off the court.

Dyson was consistently getting lit at Huskies and Ted's nights before games, Price was cheefin' dumb hard with Dougie Wiggins, Stanley was busy thirstin' on random chicks and catching restraining orders, and Jeff was just a weirdo. He actually spent more time with the women's team than he did with his own squad.

Calhoun used to put together some of the most random teams, from a personality standpoint. That '06 team had some characters too.

No surprise here. Justin Jackson officially entering the draft and signing with an agent.

Hell of a season. Go get that money, my guy. :nthat:

Last edited:
Yea that Huggy Bear Cincy era with Kenyon, Ruben, Steve Logan, etc had the jersey + kicks game on lock in the early 2000's.

The J's they brought out were :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom