The College Basketball Post

"Rawle Alkins declares for the draft without hiring an agent, keeping open the possibility he could return to Arizona".

Last edited:
damn Oregon is losing a lot....wonder if McCoy is going to still want to go there...there will be pt but team wont be as good

If Atkins stays in draft...Arizona will have gotten hit harden than UK. Sheesh. 

If I'm Trevon Duval I'm going there knowing me and Ayton got the ultimate green light. 

The SEC will get at least 5 teams in the dance next season. LSU is the only terrible team I can think of

Last edited:
The SEC will get at least 5 teams in the dance next season. LSU is the only terrible team I can think of

Forgot about us brah. If PJ Dozier doesn't come back we're toast next year. Still think we'll be pretty bad even if he comes back.

My dude Jerome Dyson :smokin

Can't believe this UK team didn't win it all. They went ice cold from 3 in that WVU game.

I was at that game in DC. That was basically a home game for GMU. When UConn tied that game up to go to OT...I thought there was no way in hell they were going to lose. GMU was touched by the hand of god that month.

If he didn't get hurt, UConn would have won it all the year before. :smh:
Yup that team was great. Still think the 05-06 team that lost to George Mason was their best team. Crazy that they didn't win.

Used to love Marcus Williams's game :pimp:

Apparently, AJ Price would have been the most talented player on that team.

speaking of marcus williams, what ever happened to this marcus williams. gm was so smooth and thought he would be able to develop with the spurs organization and at the very least be a serviceable player for another team

Back
Top Bottom