The College Basketball Post

North Carolina lawmakers filed a bill that would pull UNC and NC state from the ACC, if the ACC and NCAA ever decided to boycott the state of NC again. 

Unbelievably petty. You don't have it your way (which is the wrong way) and you threaten to take your ball and leave unless people bow down?

Thank gawd Duke is a private institution.

North Carolina lawmakers filed a bill that would pull UNC and NC state from the ACC, if the ACC ever decided to boycott the state of NC again. 
eek.gif

Damn, son. Where would we go? SEC?
most likely.

Welcome Matt Coleman to the \m/ family.

Looking forward to a true PG, slide Roach to SG and have room to add Bamba to the mix.

Let's go Shaka.

North Carolina lawmakers filed a bill that would pull UNC and NC state from the ACC, if the ACC and NCAA ever decided to boycott the state of NC again. 
Mannnnnnnnnnnn ain't **** gonna happen you really think these fools would let State and Carolina walk but leave Duke?

These hillbillies just blowing out air. Pump faking. Another reason why I can't rock with these 2 schools.

Last edited:
nah its not going to be a rabb thing.....izzo wouldn't do him like cuanzo...he has potential to be big 10 player of the year and I think he will be inside top 10 next year..

damn that mich st 20 to 1 looking better and better....they aren't in on McCoy anymore right? read Oregon is leader

oh im sure but when thornton bounced people were basically saying that K pushed him out lol..just funny to me that's all...

Back
Top Bottom