The College Basketball Post

Dang Georgia Tech....that's two really really bad losses on your resume.

Didn't realize the Seventh injury wasn't just plantar fascitis but a stress fracture. More minutes for Jalek. Until he inevitably tries to turn a close game into a ballislife mixtape and Roy yanks him lol

Wow...for what. Lmaoo

Hairston was a top 10 prospect and IIRC he was the last (or one of) the elite recruit to sign that year so the race was on...and Nike...I mean Oregon went all the way in to secure his services. Up until Bol Bol...he was their highest rated recruit ever.

Lavar is going for broke with these kids... 0% chance they finish a season over there... He will yank them when they keep the bench warm

Hairston was a top 10 prospect and IIRC he was the last (or one of) the elite recruit to sign that year so the race was on...and Nike...I mean Oregon went all the way in to secure his services. Up until Bol Bol...he was their highest rated recruit ever.
My fault I was thinking duke Hairston

I really wanted to see Melo play college ball and the outrageous media train that would’ve been attached to him....

But if he can find structure and a real pro team without Lavar being Suge Knight....it might be best for him in the long run.

BBB :pimp:

I really wanted to see Melo play college ball and the outrageous media train that would’ve been attached to him....

But if he can find structure and a real pro team without Lavar being Suge Knight....it might be best for him in the long run.

BBB :pimp:
There's no way you actually believe there's a world in which Lavar doesn't Lavar.

No way in hell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom