The College Basketball Post

tenor.gif

Always beautiful seeing them take the L in March,the heartbreak never gets old :pimp:

duke missed 43 3's these past 2 games...a lot of em open too

looking good for Nova

bill self with the best coaching job he's ever done. major props

Allen doing too much at the end of regulation and OT. Typical.

Always a great day when Dook gets eliminated. :pimp:

Copped Taiwan AF1s today too? Today was a good day. :pimp::pimp:

When Grayson Allen is your "Senior Leader", you bound to take that L. Coach K pandered too much to this cat this season. I would've never let this cat take the last shot. Shoulda gave it Bagley or Carter on the block and let em work. Kansas barely escaped against this squad and Nova is a much better shooting team with better guard play. Kansas gonna have their hands full.

KU did it's Job

That's the only opponent i would celebrity a Kansas Win over

Malik was cooking

Devonte' Graham Legend

When Grayson Allen is your "Senior Leader", you bound to take that L. Coach K pandered too much to this cat this season. I would've never let this cat take the last shot. Shoulda gave it Bagley or Carter on the block and let em work. Kansas barely escaped against this squad and Nova is a much better shooting team with better guard play. Kansas gonna have their hands full.
carter had the chance to put the dagger in kansas's heart but airballed a post-up hook :lol:

i would've gave it to bagley though, but ultimately coach k trusted his senior who hit big shots before. almost went in too. can't be too mad at that, but grayson def been buns in his final 2 college games

Back
Top Bottom