The College Basketball Post

carter had the chance to put the dagger in kansas's heart but airballed a post-up hook :lol:

i would've gave it to bagley though, but ultimately coach k trusted his senior who hit big shots before. almost went in too. can't be too mad at that, but grayson def been buns in his final 2 college games

True, true. Carter was out of sorts at that point but I would've still went to him and Bagley. They had the advantage on the block with Azabuike out. Grayson was just dribbling in circles:lol:

Senior or not, he was having a terrible game and his shots weren't falling. But Duke gonna be back though. Even though they losing Bagley, Allen, and prolly Duval, they bringing in Tyus Jones lil brother, Cam Reddish, Zion, and RJ Barrett.

They gonna be a solid top 5 team again next year.

giphy.gif

You sound salty, Michigan is legit.

Of course I'm salty :lol:, Ham's a fool and that was a winnable game. I'm not really into FSU hoops all that much but it was cool seeing em make a mini run.

Good luck to @swendro and all the other Michigan fans on here, hopefully y'all wax Loyola cause the Noles most definitely woulda ****** that one up :lol:

I'm not the biggest Self guy but the job he did this year was remarkable. Give him props where props are due.

Dtae: Wasn't his best game ever. Duval torched him. Still was a calming influence, put guys in the right places and got into the lane to kick to shooters.

SVI: Big time shot. Played pretty good defense against Bagley considering what he was giving up.

SDS: Young fella came in and played some big time minutes on the biggest stage.

Vick: Played pretty good D and hit some timely 3s.

Newman: My goodness. This team wouldn't have 14 straight or another week of basketball without this guy. Proved myself and all the other doubters wrong.

As far as the match up goes against Nova I know they will be the underdog and they will have to play a perfect game to win but for now I'm going to enjoy this win!!

damn this one stings...great game...should have had it too...dont get how they left sly open on that 3...but they had their opportunities..lots of newbies in here when duke loses lol...is what it is...off to drink and sleep...

Back
Top Bottom