The College Basketball Post

Jeremiah Robinson Earl picks Villanova over Kansas . Best class for Jay Wright since 02'
Villanova has been cleaning up on the low five star/ high four star guys previously. It’ll be interesting if they start going more towards one and dones although I’m betting Jay Wright will make it work.

He’s mentioned multiple times the down years were a result of recruiting to the ranking and not the player.

"Five-star big man Will Baker will make his college commitment on November 8 at 6:30pm EST, a source tells @Rivals. Texas, UCLA and Georgetown are in the mix "

DqpDqSKWsAAjXR4.jpg

"Four-star forward Quincy Guerrier just committed to Syracuse, will enroll for the spring semester".

Syracuse might make the tourney this season.

Vernon Carey and Keion Brooks will visit UNC this weekend .

2020 5* PG Jeremey Roach will visit Villanova this weekend

Maybe skipping completely and just committing to MSU?

I like the optimism.

Evan Daniels mentioned that it was a possibility earlier this week and he announced it himself this morning. I believe they were looking at the weekend of the army game and unc/duke football game to reschedule

Lol I’m just talking to talk

Getting the friendly banter started, that’s all
Going to be a fun season. Lots of teams that could take the throne this year. Good teams. We haven't had a team this complete for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom