The College Basketball Post

Can the Bonnies do it? Back to back tournament appearances would be monumental considering all they lost from last year’s team.

Tune in @ 1 pm on CBS

Currently slated in the 11-seed play-in game on both Palm/Lunardi. Certainly shouldn’t end up there because both a win/loss would certainly adjust that you’d think... 11 non-play/10 with a win and out with a loss?

Edit: Thought you said “Johnnies” :rofl:

Last edited:
This is terrific.

They clearly came into this game with the mentality that they won the SEC Tournament when they beat Kentucky yesterday.

Every person in my bracket will be thrown off the scent of Tennessee. Meanwhile, they’ll use this embarrassing loss as the humbling motivation into the tournament, and I’ll be the only one to have them in the championship vs. Duke.

Winner of Michigan v Michigan St grabs a 1 seed with a convincing win???
I've outlined why I believe Sparty should get a 1-seed, contingent upon defeating UM a third time and winning the B10 tourney.

If Vols manage to come back against Auburn, I've got them on the 1-line too with Duke, UVA and Michigan State.

FB1F4E17-589E-46E5-AECC-95A7FFF27E1A.jpeg

At the pick or that I’ll be the only one? There’s a big audience of casual sports fans for this game, and that’s who mostly is going to make up the majority of my bracket pool.

Back
Top Bottom