The College Basketball Post

You’re really upset because I think wofford is going to give Kentucky a game or even win. That’s not a terrible take.

Like big Lenny said. Pipe down, my guy.

Big mad on al gore’s internet.

‘Called out’ it’s a sneaker forum bruh :lol:

You’re really upset because I think wofford is going to give Kentucky a game or even win. That’s not a terrible take.

Like big Lenny said. Pipe down, my guy.

Big mad on al gore’s internet.

Far from upset brudda. I'm off some stupid kush, my team won by 35... life is good. Please don't misconstrue me here.

Wofford is a good team. They could absolutely win Saturday. But to suggest that UNCGs loss in Rupp on December 1st is a good reason why Wofford will beat UK in March is absolutely laughable. :lol: Cmon man

I mean just say you hope UK loses and leave it at that. Or give me some tangible reasons why you think Wofford wins. Thanks.

Last edited:
Anything can happen in March, bros. I had the Wofford over UK upset penciled it but swapped it out late Wednesday night. It definitely helps Mike Young's chances that P.J. Washington is unlikely to play this weekend. I mean, the Terriers got five guys that shoot the three-ball 39% or better. Get hot from downtown and anything can happen in the tourney. I think Reid Travis and Nick Richards can be the difference for Coach Cal.

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo seem confident, down for a wager?

I find it hard to believe that UVA will cover that 22-point spread against Gardner-Webb.

Picked the wrong team, St. Mary's, but got their 'replacement,' Villanova, dispatching Purdue Saturday.

Murray State over FSU. ISU defeats tO$U, then Houston. Ducks get past Wisky and K-State in succession.

Been on the Fletcher Magee train for a while now :pimp:
Hoover has a burner too :pimp:

Like Wofford but I think UK's athleticism is gonna do them in. Tough draw for a really good team.

I find it hard to believe that UVA will cover that 22-point spread against Gardner-Webb.

Picked the wrong team, St. Mary's, but got their 'replacement,' Villanova, dispatching Purdue Saturday.

Murray State over FSU. ISU defeats tO$U, then Houston. Ducks get past Wisky and K-State in succession.
Yeah GW has some experience against the pack-line but Virginia definitely has last year on their mind.
Ja is obviously the goods but Murray State is not a good team. They were very fortunate to win their tourney and I don't think they would've got an at-large. Marquette had a horrible end to the year, so that was a good draw for them. Of course FSU can go jekyl and hyde but I expect them to run roughshed over Murray St. Think UCI has a great chance to beat Kansas State tomorrow especially with no Wade.

My FF is Duke, FSU, UVA, Houston. I fully expect to be off :lol:

Think UCI has a great chance to beat Kansas State tomorrow especially with no Wade.

My FF is Duke, FSU, UVA, Houston. I fully expect to be off :lol:
I see quite a significant amount of people ridin' the UC Irvine wave, even though K-State made the Elite 8 without Wade last year.

Why so strong on the Houston love? Speaking of Jekyll and Hyde, you never know what you're gonna get outta that ISU squad. Similar to FSU in some ways, with the up-and-down play.

Could definitely see FSU get hot and upset the Zags. I've got UM coming outta the West, was between Wolverines and TTU.

We chatted Buffalo last year. I just couldn't pick them over Tech, don't like that matchup for the Bulls. I'd take them over any other #3 seed though, LSU, Houston or Purdue. Just not TTU.

I see quite a significant amount of people ridin' the UC Irvine wave, even though K-State made the Elite 8 without Wade last year.

Why so strong on the Houston love? Speaking of Jekyll and Hyde, you never know what you're gonna get outta that ISU squad. Similar to FSU in some ways, with the up-and-down play.

Could definitely see FSU get hot and upset the Zags. I've got UM coming outta the West, was between Wolverines and TTU.

We chatted Buffalo last year. I just couldn't pick them over Tech, don't like that matchup for the Bulls. I'd take them over any other #3 seed though, LSU, Houston or Purdue. Just not TTU.
Yeah K-State has definitely won big games without Wade (kinda overachieved last year) but I like the matchup for UCI. With no Wade to stretch the D, I expect UCI to dominate the glass and paint, where they're already one of the best 2 pt defenses in the entire country. Their backcourt also shoots the 3 well and plays pretty smart. Goes without saying it should be a close, low-scoring game that should favor the underdog, and I'll take the first 13 over 4 upset here. Got 'em at +5.5, hopefully that cashes.

ISU is the most talented all around team in the Big12. I kinda expect them to start slow in the 1h but pull away in the 2h tomorrow. They're very similar to FSU in terms of ceiling/floor. Can lose in the 1st round or make it to the FF.

UH has impressed me all year. Good formula with guard play, elite defense, experience, and shooting. They matchup well with the rest of that region.

Beilein is the best coach in college IMO, but I got UM losing to FSU in that elite 8. The winner of Zags-FSU should come out that region; Zags are probably a smarter pick but I ended up going with FSU.

I do like Buffalo over ASU tomorrow. Can't pick em over TTU either cause of TTU's defense but if TTU can't expose UB at the rim on offense, UB will have their chances.

Last edited:
I think Oregon is the only upset I got for today and it hardly feels that way because it seems like everyone is on them.

Washington over Utah State as well and UCF but they don't count as 8/9 games.

Edit: Liberty!

Anything can happen in March, bros. I had the Wofford over UK upset penciled it but swapped it out late Wednesday night. It definitely helps Mike Young's chances that P.J. Washington is unlikely to play this weekend. I mean, the Terriers got five guys that shoot the three-ball 39% or better. Get hot from downtown and anything can happen in the tourney. I think Reid Travis and Nick Richards can be the difference for Coach Cal.

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo seem confident, down for a wager?

How much? can't be anything too crazy.

Back
Top Bottom