The College Basketball Post

Not really sure what y'all see in this Michigan State team man.
I'll answer that for the MSU fans. Winston was the best player in the conference, Carsen a close second. Heavy burden on his shoulders to create half-court offense off the dribble. McQuaid is a solid three-and-D guy but doing entirely too much with his dribble thus far. Feelin' himself beyond reason. Goins enjoyed that Izzo senior effect, added the three-point shot to his arsenal. He's gotten two or three good looks but the shots haven't fallen. Tillman does the dirty work on the boards and creating second-chance opportunities. Ward was eating DeLaurier on the right block. DeLaurier can't check Ward's weight and strength. Henry looking way more like a freshman today. But against LSU, he was creating offense in the half court, hitting open threes and even finishing at the rim. Gabe Brown got a smooth lefty stroke from downtown but he's also lookin' like a frosh vs. Duke.

Edit:
Posted Tillman (playing like a frosh), meant Henry obviously.

Last edited:
Whats wrong with you people. Game over? This is the e8 and duke hasnt blown anyone out since the first game of the tourney.

Michigan St doesn’t have the skill or shooters to win this game.
this Michigan St team is wild overrated
Game over.
Gettem tf outta here
yea this game is over
Not really sure what y'all see in this Michigan State team man.
Get em outta here. Michigan State been overrated all year.
bill-russell-bored-at-game-7.gif

I'll answer that for the MSU fans. Winston was the best player in the conference, Carsen a close second. Heavy burden on his shoulders to create half-court offense off the dribble. McQuaid is a solid three-and-D guy but doing entirely too much with his dribble thus far. Feelin' himself beyond reason. Goins enjoyed that Izzo senior effect, added the three-point shot to his arsenal. He's gotten two or three good looks but the shots haven't fallen. Tillman does the dirty work on the boards and creating second-chance opportunities. Ward was eating DeLaurier on the right block. DeLaurier can't check Ward's weight and strength. Tillman looking way more like a freshman today. But against LSU, he was creating offense in the half court, hitting open threes and even finishing at the rim. Gabe Brown got a smooth lefty stroke from downtown but he's also lookin' like a frosh vs. Duke.

Appreciate it. Still don’t see them winning. But I get it

Y'all wildin' calling game with a nine-point lead at 30-21. 13 unanswered points for Sparty all because of Cassius. That boy good. Neither Izzo or K finna get punked in a blowout today. This one goin' down to the final minutes either way.

Wanted to say Reddish held his own when Tillman posted him up on the right block but Cam really got lucky Tillman didn't finish the easy look after the nice spin move.

Goins off the whole first half. Had like three good looks from downtown and an open mid-range shot that didn't fall.

This State team is experienced and has experienced leadership. As talented as Duke are, you forget that these guys are still Freshmen. They've been composed for the most part, but they're still kids man. You a damn clown if you think this game was over so quick. Izzo teams always play with grit and determination. This gonna be a dogfight in the 2h

Lol

Look at you, please stop

Please stop what? Lol

You said this was the worst group of guards Cal has had. FALSE. Then you said this is the second worst group of guards he's had. ALSO FALSE. You said Hagans and Quickley would cost us a loss. ANOTHER FALSE.

What point are you even tryina make right now, you goof? :lol:

Appreciate it. Still don’t see them winning. But I get it
NP, my dude. Meant Henry playing like a freshman BTW, typed Tillman by accident in a rush.

Zion's foul trouble gonna be somethin' to keep an eye on if he picks up a third one quick in the second half. I would say the same for Ward on MSU's bench. Besides Cassius spazzing, posting Ward is one of Izzo's reliable half-court options. Tre is a very good on-the-ball defender but he can't check Winston RN. Jack White had a right-corner three he should have made when Duke was cooking.

Please stop what? Lol

You said this was the worst group of guards Cal has had. FALSE. Then you said this is the second worst group of guards he's had. ALSO FALSE. You said Hagans and Quickley would cost us a loss. ANOTHER FALSE.

What point are you even tryina make right now, you goof? :lol:
Yea ok buddy. I’ll holla at you.

Back
Top Bottom