The College Basketball Post

Sparty has to hit more of their three-point attempts in the second-half to win. 2-10 ain't gonna get it done, especially with Tillman of all people hitting one for MSU. Both teams need to consciously keep each other off the offensive glass. Henry and/or Brown have to contribute a big moment in the second half too. Whether it be a huge three from Brown or Henry helping Cassius facilitate in their half-court sets.

JRizzo5o2 JRizzo5o2 , I irrationally ride for Ash but he didn't have a good game today. I wouldn't say Hagans is the only reason UK lost but Auburn was daring him and Quickley to beat them with their jumpers in the second half. Pearl was leaving them boys wide-open. Nobody did a good job on Harper or Brown defensively either. That includes Ash, Herro and Quickley. Cal should have been doubling Brown a lot sooner than he did. There was a stretch Brown got like three buckets with his dribble and hitting the mid-range pull-up.

Couple missed calls by the refs there. McQuaid drew a charge on Cam on the left wing. Zion clearly pushed off and fouled Tillman on the first offensive rebound.

Here comes Henry creating easy bucket for Tillman on the other end. Settling into the game.

As I expected, no real response. Because you have no valid point. :lol:
Dog bc it’s no need to go back and forth with you. You don’t know basketball you just like Kentucky. Multiple people in here saying how trash the guards were. If you was watching you would’ve saw your guards getting torched on defense and that pg you keep talking bout had 7 gotdamn turnovers and turned it over when y’all couldve cut it down to 4 in Ot. You a blind fan and it’s pointless talking to you. Im done don’t quote me please.

JRizzo5o2 JRizzo5o2 , I irrationally ride for Ash but he didn't have a good game today. I wouldn't say Hagans is the only reason UK lost but Auburn was daring him and Quickley to beat them with their jumpers in the second half. Pearl was leaving them boys wide-open. Nobody did a good job on Harper or Brown defensively either. That includes Ash, Herro and Quickley. Cal should have been doubling Brown a lot sooner than he did. There was a stretch Brown got like three buckets with his dribble and hitting the mid-range pull-up.

See, THIS is a valid argument. Take notes youngthundercat youngthundercat

And I agree champcruthik champcruthik but the point yall are missing is teams have been playing us that way ALL SEASON. This is nothing new. Our success has NEVER depended on Hagans or Quickley. They are minimized within our offense. It's silly as hell to say Hagans/Quickley are to blame when our second best player went for SEVEN POINTS, and Bryce Brown had the game of his life. Especially considering Hagans STATISICALLY played better than average.

Bruh these refs not calling it fair. MSU banging in the paint just as much as duke but not getting the same whistles.

Dog bc it’s no need to go back and forth with you. You don’t know basketball you just like Kentucky. Multiple people in here saying how trash the guards were. If you was watching you would’ve saw your guards getting torched on defense and that pg you keep talking bout had 7 gotdamn turnovers and turned it over when y’all couldve cut it down to 4 in Ot. You a blind fan and it’s pointless talking to you. Im done don’t quote me please.

:lmao

I've provided stats, examples, reasons why you are wrong.

You have provided nothing to this convo except your FALSE opinion.

Who's the blind one here?

Back
Top Bottom