The College Basketball Post

Day’Ron sharpe and Walker Kessler join an illustrious list of UNC bigs to leave after just 1 season:

Brandan Wright
Tony Bradley
Travis Wear
David Wear
Marvin Williams

Elite company.

Paul Pierce was the only All Star Roy Williams ever coached . You can make the argument they should've originally picked a different school.

All them dudes that left after 1 year made more money than Sean May and Tyler Hansblow

Paul Pierce was the only All Star Roy Williams ever coached . You can make the argument they should've originally picked a different school.

All them dudes that left after 1 year made more money than Sean May and Tyler Hansblow

Only the wear twins left to go to a different school while the others went to get paid. It’s not Roy’s fault they were all role players in the league. If Nassir Little went to Duke he would be averaging 20 a night right now? :lol:

Danny Green is the only player in NBA history to ever win a NCAA tournament and win 3 NBA finals with 3 different teams. That accomplishment>>>>>>>>> Pierces career. As a college basketball fan, I couldn’t care less about a players success in the nba. I’m sure the kentucky fans in here would’ve wanted an undefeated season more than being able to say “cal produced x amount of all stars since 2015!”

Something is going on at Georgetown

Someone needs to look into if there is any coaching misconduct going on with Ewing, like feeding them kids low-grade jerk chicken after loses
Pat don’t look like the type. You know he only **** with A1 jerk chicken, oxtail, curry goat, rice an’ peas, etc after being in NYC all those years.

Could be that them boys can’t F w/ the spice:lol:

1616768539849.jpeg

Transfer portal has now become a sport in itself and it aint stoppin any time soon as we know. :lol:

I knew it would blow up but maybe not like this. It's the media's wet dream and they'll get this every offseason.

I like the Ben Johnson hire for Minnesota, but, now I’m wondering if we could’ve poached Shaka if he was considering a move to the Midwest.

It’s under a five-hour drive from here to Milwaukee.

The transfer portal is the new free agency. The Wild Wild West.

Shaka saw the 'writing was on the wall' and so did Texas. This is a win, win for both parties.

I could see Texas making a hard push for Beard.

Texas and Oklahoma are bad jobs just simply because of how massive football is at those schools. EYE remember clear as day when I was disappointed in Shaka taking the Texas job, but cats in here were telling me it was a great fit for him.

I could see Texas throwing Musselman a bag, but I don’t even know if Texas is an upgrade over Arkansas tbh.

Back
Top Bottom