The College Basketball Post

Reggie Moore was dismissed from Wazzu. Brock Motum might lead the country in scoring since he'll need to take 25 shots a game.

Demetrius Jackson is deciding Thursday between Illinois and ND.

Last edited:
late but Kuran Iverson to Memphis.

Reggie Cameron to Georgtown.

URI picked up two top 150 kids. I give the Hurley bros 3-4 years until they're at a BCS level gig.

and seems like Jackson might stay home and go with ND tomorrow.

Yo, Allen have you thought about doing some type of mid-major preview this year? I know that you're far more on top of that scene than anyone else.

I've only gone through A10, CUSA, MAAC and MWC so far. I'll probably throw something together when I get to the rest. A10 is really strong. should put 5 or 6 teams in the tournament.

out of those 4 leagues I'm looking forward to watching:

Deonte Burton - Nevada
Kendall Williams - New Mexico
Anthony Marshall & Moser - UNLV
Jamaal Franklin & Winston Shepard - SDSU
Tashawn Thomas & Danuel House - Houston
Neil Watson - So Miss
Ricky Tarrant - Tulane
Raphial Putney & Chaz Williams - UMASS
Langston Galloway & CJ Aiken - St. Joe's
Kendall Anthony - Richmond
Juvonte Reddic & Briante Weber - VCU
Vee Sanford - Dayton
Semaj Christon - Xavier
Juan'Ya Green - Niagara
OD Anosike - Siena
Emmy Adnujar - Manhattan
Danny Stewart - Rider

Last edited:
Besides being a good shooter is there anything else I should know about Reggie Cameron?? is he pretty much a Domingo clone or can he not create his own shot?? and I'm assuming Otto's bags are packed after this season.

Besides being a good shooter is there anything else I should know about Reggie Cameron??

nope. but he might be a great shooter instead of good, still don't like the addition though considering Domingo's already in the fold.

Did they release the schedule for ESPN's 24 hour marathon? Man i love that ****. Watch basketball literally all day back-back-back

Yeah. 11/13.

West Virginia @ Gonzaga - Midnight
Davidson @ New Mexico - 2am
Houston Baptist @ Hawaii - 4am
Stony Brook @ Rider- 6am
Northern Illinois @ Valpo - 8am
Harvard @ UMASS - 10am
Temple @ Kent St - 12pm
Detroit @ St. John's - 2pm
Butler @ Xavier - 4pm
Michigan St vs Kansas - 7pm
Duke vs Kentucky - 9pm

I think the Friday prior has better games.

Last edited:
Yeah. 11/13.

West Virginia @ Gonzaga - Midnight
Davidson @ New Mexico - 2am
Houston Baptist @ Hawaii - 4am
Stony Brook @ Rider- 6am
Northern Illinois @ Valpo - 8am
Harvard @ UMASS - 10am
Temple @ Kent St - 12pm
Detroit @ St. John's - 2pm
Butler @ Xavier - 4pm
Michigan St vs Kansas - 7pm
Duke vs Kentucky - 9pm

I think the Friday prior has better games.

Thanks, repped.

Detroit @ St. John's

Can't wait for this one. Didn't ESPN change their espn3 streaming thing? I might not be able to watch games at work no more :smh:

then you're living better than me if you can afford to spend that money on something that's only cool for about 30 minutes. :lol: :pimp:

Marcus Lee cut Louisville... down to Cal and UK.

Not that anyone should be surprised but.

Jabari Parker is expected to make an official visit to Michigan State, according to a source.

Michigan State and Duke are the presumed favorites to land Parker, the consensus No. 1 prospect in 2013.

Parker has reportedly scheduled a visit to Duke next month.

Detroit @ St. John's
Can't wait for this one. Didn't ESPN change their espn3 streaming thing? I might not be able to watch games at work no more :smh:
Not that anyone should be surprised but.

Detroit will make another run this year. McCallum is a good PG. Needs to work on his jumper.

Jabari Parker is expected to make an official visit to Michigan State, according to a source.
Michigan State and Duke are the presumed favorites to land Parker, the consensus No. 1 prospect in 2013.
Parker has reportedly scheduled a visit to Duke next month.

Possibly the worst news for a Michigan alum and UNC fan. :smh: I'm still hoping Cal will sweep in and lure him away. Same with James Young, although I don't believe the hype will translate into a good college player in Izzo's system. Seems like some character issues that will definitely rub T.I. the wrong way.

then you're living better than me if you can afford to spend that money on something that's only cool for about 30 minutes.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Marcus Lee cut Louisville... down to Cal and UK.
he is going to cal
Detroit @ St. John's
Can't wait for this one. Didn't ESPN change their espn3 streaming thing? I might not be able to watch games at work no more
mean.gif
ya they change that crap and now i cant watch **** since i have direct TV

Back
Top Bottom