The College Basketball Post

Are those Georgetown's jerseys for the upcoming season? Didn't they just get new ones last season? I'm waiting for the Florida and Georgetown jerseys for the carrier classic to leak :nerd:

I've been on the fence with them until now. I can't buy into it. Williams was a pretty valuable piece. Plus nobody around who can make shots and I'm not too big on Marcus Smart playing PG.
I think WVU might sneak up on some people in year 1 in the Big XII.
I thought SDSU led for Isaac Hamilton? He's my favorite of all the Hamilton brothers. If he was 6'7 he'd blow Jordan out of the water.
i just know that theyre a package and unlv has put the press on

any word on who leads for stanley johnson?

i just know that theyre a package and unlv has put the press on

any word on who leads for stanley johnson?

You really not just gunna go ahead and ask me? SMH.

Hamilton's are going to UNLV, SDSU or USC...Recruitment has been a lil shady.

Stanley LOVES Zona.

Jeronne Maymon had a setback and won't be able to start the season. Might need another surgery on his knee. Cuonzo says it's not season ending, though.

Man, Willie Cauley is gonna mess around and go in the top half of this year's draft.

Archie with 32.

Last edited:
Man, Willie Cauley is gonna mess around and go in the top half of this year's draft.
Archie with 32.

From Watching that Kentucky All-Access on ESPN, he looks like a top 5 pick type of talent. I don't understand how he went so under the rader, was it the football thing? Cause big guys with that fluidity and athleticism don't grow on trees exactly.

From Watching that Kentucky All-Access on ESPN, he looks like a top 5 pick type of talent. I don't understand how he went so under the rader, was it the football thing? Cause big guys with that fluidity and athleticism don't grow on trees exactly.

He didn't spend much time focusing on basketball. For sure he's an athlete. Can't wait to see his development throughout the season.

I wonder the same thing...I feel like him and Poythress are the best on the team...

Few stats from tonight's Blue/White Scrimmage

Goodwin 32 points 9 boards
Wiltjer 28 points 9 boards
Poythress 25 points 6 boards
Harrow 20 points 6 assists
Cauley-Stein 14 points 12 boards 5 blocks
Noel 9 points 8 boards 7 blocks

UW fans, why is Romar switching over to high-post offense with Gaddy, Suggs and Wilcox still around?

Not saying he doesn't play above all of them but I just don't see why UK is appealing now that they have all those other guys (despite the face that UK is always the most appealing program). I think we are going to see his recruitment open up a bit more, supposedly UNC has been getting at him quite a bit, really wouldn't be surprised to see him end up there.

Back
Top Bottom