The College Basketball Post

tOSU stuff looks good. Patric Young posted a pic of these up earlier today too

nco7x2.jpg

haven't watched the game yet... but i see that we outscored them 47-10 in the second half... and heard WCS got banged on something serious.

haven't watched the game yet... but i see that we outscored them 47-10 in the second half... and heard WCS got banged on something serious.

Yep,Brandon Rash threw down on him hard...Noel looked the best he has tonight and Mays had 14 off the bench before straining his right knee and leaving the game

Anyone know anything about Noah Allen? I'm reading about him being on verge to committing to UCLA after considering Northwestern and WSU, but beyond being a wing player and his three star status I know nothing about him.

Class of 2014 is thin as hell. I'ma need Vonleh to come through to Bloomington so I don't have to worry about dealing with that group.

Damn Pastner is good lol. I really didn't think we would get Nichols. I would've loved to hear that sales pitch that made him choose Memphis over Duke
laugh.gif
i love him as a HC, but he needs to start winning games. could be he just got a HC job to early and is learning on the job

man looks like the gators got the weakest uni's out of the bunch. i'll post pics from the game in this thread when i get back from jax

man looks like the gators got the weakest uni's out of the bunch. i'll post pics from the game in this thread when i get back from jax

The jerseys are the least of my concerns , Casey Prather probably won't play against Gtown. The team already had a thin roster

The jerseys are the least of my concerns , Casey Prather probably won't play against Gtown. The team already had a thin roster

I don't even mind the orange camo unis as long as team busts these out some time this year :pimp:

jh81vm.jpg

Last time I remember the Gators wearing black was @UGA for a loss two years ago. I'd love to pick this up but Nike upped the price on replicas to $75 from $60 with no swingman option in site :smh: WTF Nike??

Mickey Mitchell tore his ACL. Good thing he's only a sophomore...should have plenty of time to bounce back.

TMay : Is Texas A&M still recruiting Keith Frazier ? I hear Arizona and UF aren't going after him at all.

Last edited:
TMay : Is Texas A&M still recruiting Keith Frazier ? I hear Arizona and UF aren't going after him at all.
Last time I read anything about him, the TAMU coaches felt like they were in a pretty good position to land him. That was about 6-8 weeks ago though.

I believe SMU also has a pretty good shot.

Dez guarding Archie?
nerd.gif

Cincy got a commit from Jamaree Strickland. A kid from Oakland who I know absolutely nothing about. 6'9 lefty big man who has a Z-Bo type of body.

Back
Top Bottom