The College Basketball Post

man i wish they kept the all-access going all year. there will be a new 5 minute segment everyday next week during sportscenter tho.

Not that anyone cares but i just got back from Florida's exhibition game vs. Nebraska-Kearney. Looked sloppy for the most part. Defense was poor and I highly doubt this will be the season that Patric Young develops his offense. Yeguete looked good though; pray he stays healthy. The real story was our freshman combining for 49 of 101 points. Frazier can stroke it and Ogbueze is stupid fast. They pretty much blew the game open in the 2nd half while Billy D benched the starters.

Cuse looked good tonight. Dropped 99, CW with 16 and 7 assists. Coming for that best PG in the country title :nerd:

Edit: to wildKYcat

Hey bud, that Missouri shirt is no longer available on the storefront :frown:

Last edited:
anyone know a bit more about this kid???

^ not sure why the link doesn't work but he's [color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Noah Blackwell, 6'1 2015 point guard from Woodcreek HS in Roseville, CA.[/color]

Went to the Duke game last night.

Not much you can gather from an Exhibition. Mason had a double double.

Don't know who is going to be our scoring wing this year. :/

Sheed or Murphy not ready to provide that punch, Dre?

Allen, what are the chances that Archie passes Bazz as the top wing by the end of the season? He looked really good in the scrimmage last week.

Michael Gbinije?

Plays for Syracuse (unless your were trolling then :stoneface: )

Murphy didn't really have a good game last night. Sheed may be able to do it. Not trying to make full conclusions based on 1 game but that was a worry I had coming into the season.

Seth Curry played like **** as well, but I guess his leg is still kinda messed up

'Sheed needs to start vs UK, and not in a 3 guard lineup. Cook/Curry back court defensively against Archie and even Harrow's quickness is bringing lambs to the slaughter. I think Mason could push around Nerlens right now or at least get him in foul trouble so that may be where things even out.

^^ Archie was even better in the exhibition last night. I don't think he's quite Bazz's caliber but who knows when/if he's cleared.

Omar Calhoun had 24 last night in 31 minutes. 8-14.

Last edited:
'Sheed needs to start vs UK, and not in a 3 guard lineup. Cook/Curry back court defensively against Archie and even Harrow's quickness is bringing lambs to the slaughter. I think Mason could push around Nerlens right now or at least get him in foul trouble so that may be where things even out.

Starting lineup was Cook - Sheed - Murphy - Kelly - Mason

Amile Jefferson is going to be a fan favorite this year

Sheed had 20 against Western Washington. Curry is gonna be bothered by that shin injury all year and i dont see them pulling sheed from the starting 5.

Alex had a rough game last night, was better against WWU, the whole offense was cause we put up 100+

I agree about Amile, dre. He brings energy and is always getting involved with the crowd.

Harrow is gonna get pressured all night in atl, im not worried about him beating us

Back
Top Bottom