The College Basketball Post

Started extra slow today.. NW's pace was killin any momentum, but the second half was a blessing. 52 points :pimp:

I would find it very difficult to take and SG #1 who I didn't think was creative ball handler and producer in the half court and there isn't much precedent for NBA teams doing it either.

Last edited:
Assembly Hall is gonna be dead quiet :smokin

you will be one sad gopher on wednesday

I'd draft this Mclemore dude #1 man. Only thing is i'd be worried he be another B. Rush...
If you personally think that his floor is Brandon Rush, then why the hell would you want to take him #1?

Interesting to see what happens with that TV deal for sure, Allen.

If you personally think that his floor is Brandon Rush, then why the hell would you want to take him #1?

When does Rook say anything sensible?

Doubt McLemore goes #1 but considering Beal went #3 last year, I'd def. say he's a top 5 lock if things keep going the way they are...

he is that "at the moment" type of guy.....i mean usually that describes our counterparts.....but you know what I'm saying 
laugh.gif

McLemore can't create his own shot. No way I'd ever take someone who can't create for themselves #1.

Shelton Mitchell popped for Wake over the weekend. Top 20(according to ESPN). Chose them over UNC. Roy better pray he can land Joel Berry

Not that I'd think about taking him #1 or that it won't be a problem going forward but in fairness to him Bill Self's offense will never lend itself to wings creating offense on their own.

I need 'Ole Roy to step away from Isaac Copeland.

Last edited:
Draft is weak. Like dudes potential as a 2 guard in the NBA. I'd take my chances.

Only said B. Rush because he played under self and that system.

Let me cook. Geesh

McLemore can't create his own shot. No way I'd ever take someone who can't create for themselves #1.

Shelton Mitchell popped for Wake over the weekend. Top 20(according to ESPN). Chose them over UNC. Roy better pray he can land Joel Berry

UNC didn't offer Shelton Mitchell how did he pick Wake over them ?

if anything NC was slow playing him like they did anton gill last year and he wasn't with it

UNC didn't offer Shelton Mitchell how did he pick Wake over them ?
if anything NC was slow playing him like they did anton gill last year and he wasn't with it
He didn't have a UNC offer but from everything I heard those were his top 2 choices and he had been to visit UNC alot recently. Besides Berry and Mitchell who else is/was UNC recruiting for PG in '14?

Not alot of faith being put into Britt I guess because from the looks of things Roy is trying to have 3 PG's in '14 because Paige is gonna still be there.

If I'm drafting for Potential I take Nerlens first. On immediate contribution/impact I'm taking Bennett. More athletic Millsap. Very low risk and you know what you're gonna get

Last edited:
i aint really seen dakari johnson play like that, might watch his game from the other day on watch espn later on. wat are his strengths & weaknesses as a player?

i aint really seen dakari johnson play like that, might watch his game from the other day on watch espn later on. wat are his strengths & weaknesses as a player?

Dude can rebound,he led the Nike EYBL in rebounding last summer and is averaging a double double so far this year...I've seen a lot of people say he needs to work on his athleticism though...After Noel leaves this year i'm pumped to see him play with WCS

I don't think Dakari is a one and done talent (not that he couldn't, but think he'll best served with 2 years, especially after moving into this class) but he can rebound the heck out of the ball and is a presence on defensive. Also, his body transformation has been staggering in the past 12-18 months so one would think there's quite a bit of work ethic with him as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom