The College Basketball Post

Harrow balls will never drop....he let state fans get to his head lmaooo lowest of lows

this dude Marshall never seen a shot he didnt like 
sick.gif

and I can't knock ncst on that L cause Virginia is pretty sound defensively and they'll trap any team if they slow the ball down....def a team that could pull an upset in the NCAA tournament 

Last edited:
Big stage, I liked this Henderson dude. Glad CBall finally has that bad guy again

Yeah he didn't do well tonight but he had a down game, UK still a bunch of scrubs outside of Nerlens defense and Goodwin half the time

laugh.gif
Florida is smacking people in the SEC and tonight is UGLY.  I wish I could what Frank Martin out there.

Juat got home from the game. Mason w 32 :pimp: although besides from Thomas that front line is trash.

Mid feb cant come soon enough cause we need Kelly back

Last edited:
Juat got home from the game. Mason w 32
pimp.gif
although besides from Thomas that front line is trash.

Mid feb cant come soon enough cause we need Kelly back
I was there too, too close for comfort.

Sheed with the big bucket 
pimp.gif

We gotta get Kelly back to make a run for it.

Nick Johnson will never be a 1 and he isnt a good enough scorer to be a legit 2 in the nba. His athleticism will keep him in the league though. Gerald Green isnt too bad pf a comparison. Better on d but weaker on off

The Harden/Bazz stuff is funny...reachin on Bazz at this point butttttt the talent is clearly there

Ill never forget the first time i saw harden in person...dude put up 30 vs baylor with ease, son took over the entire tourny his sophmore year, knew he was the real deal then...bazz...i can see it...buuuut if he was to stay one more year eeek

Also frank larrenega has miami playing unreal this year. Intensly talented (rarely do we see click so beautifully and when it does its beautiful) ball. They could win it all

Back
Top Bottom