The College Basketball Post

They're incredibly good.

U know we're gonna get Florida 8/1 to win the tourney or maybe even better if they lose focus a couple of times this year and get a 2 seed or somehow worse this year right? :lol:

Cant wait

Gotta be most slept on complete team this year

They would be my pick right now. Outside of the 7 day stretch with the UofA choke job followed by KSU, nobody has even belonged in the gym with them.

Wilbekin's probably turned himself into one of the most underrated players in the country.

Florida is what people thought Louisville was at the beginning of the year...

Purdue blows but blowing out a team by 30 on the road in the Big 10 is good no matter what...Zeller starting to play better too, need him to play big Saturday cause that is where we can beat UM.

Ugly, ugly game. No excuse for playing the way UCLA did and Howland has certainly confirmed his fate.

Credit to southern cal for taking a win, well earned.

This entire season of CBall has been wackier than usual. Never have I seen top teams playing on the road losing so much....and not even to other top teams or even lower top 25 teams

Michael Snaer does it again. Plays like **** for 39 mins and 58 seconds then makes it all up for it in the last 2 seconds

Michael Snaer does it again. Plays like **** for 39 mins and 58 seconds then makes it all up for it in the last 2 seconds
Cant believe he's never really exploded on the national scene.  I was a big fan of him coming outta HS. Must suck to see all your peers in the league
laugh.gif

Oh and Florida has won every conference game by 15 plus.....WOW

Last edited:
Just found out ill be going to bloomington to watch this michigan game yooo. Got tickets in the student sect from one of my hs guys down there. He says its pretty wild, probably better than ND's basketball festivities.

Just found out ill be going to bloomington to watch this michigan game yooo. Got tickets in the student sect from one of my hs guys down there. He says its pretty wild, probably better than ND's basketball festivities.

Very dope

Zona with the win, as sloppy as it was we will take it. Playing at Washington is a very hard thing to do

Okie St has the worst home/road split winning % in America the last 5 years and they go and win in Phog Allen? Lol

The U :pimp:. No excuses for not winning the ACC now.

I said it from day one that Okie State was going to be the team to watch out for. Now if we would rebound and not turn the ball over we would have won by 10+ but hats off to Okie State mainly Brown in the first and Smart in the second.

Shaky, shaky guard play is going to be the end of us.

Florida is ridiculous right now.

Wilbekin is embarrassing Henderson. Won't let him breathe.

Last edited:
Gutsy win by my Canes.

Played our B game and shot horribly and still won on the road against a good ACC squad. I'll take it. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom