The College Basketball Post

Sampson isn't leaving, Jay. Stop it. 

He's not even better than Harkless at this point (who I also thought should've stayed another year).

Said it all year, didn't believe in Kansas cause of the Releford/Johnson combo...those two do nothing for me. Self is great at getting the best with what he has but I just don't believe in this team all that much.

Jakarr Sampson getting a lot of first round buzz :smh:

Losing him and Harkless is back to back years would really suck especially cause I think the Johnnies could be really, really good next year.

Losing him and Harkless back to back would be awful. I think he's still very raw and he needs to improve his ball handling and his shooting. He has a great game but unless you're a clear cut pro I'm all for another year of seasoning.

Sampson is one and done. Staying 2 years was NEVER the plan for him. Especially in a year with a weak draft class. I think Obekpa will bolt after a year or 2 as well, just based on the conversation from when UC was recruiting him.

Word is Obekpa can be a 1st rounder too...sucks - dont want to lose him but he is a force on the defensive end.

Oladipo and Craft got a little ahead of themselves this week.

Interested to see how IU finishes. 4 remaining road games are brutal.

Last edited:
Forgot to post, but I was in bloomington on saturday and that was the craziest atmosphere ever mann. Saw Jalen Rose around town later the night lol. Can't believe illinois beat IU tho. Got friends at both schools and the texts I got had me dying with responses from each of em. BIG 10 this year :smokin

This TAMU team is so damn frustrating to watch. They're finally playing with emotion and energy...now we'll come out the next 5 games and look like zombies.

Wiggins scored 57 points today in his last high school game in Canada. :smh: :x my boy said he hit damn near every shot.

against terrible competition mind you but I just think it's cook that he would to bless us with that performance.

Last edited:
GO DUKE!!!!

The public suggestion that Wiggins doesn't want to go to uk only helps UK, Wiggins responds to challenges, and that sounds like one to me.

I don't know anything and this is entirely baseless speculation.

After a SI article that clearly upset him, Andrew Wiggins decided to go HAM tonight and went for 57 points against whatever poor high school had the misfortune of playing him next. He shot 24-28 from the field (astounding) and apparently put on the kind of angry show that Michael Jordan, Kobe and Lebron have made famous over the years. Wiggins didn’t like the article, which suggested that he was somehow afraid to play in a big time spotlight and questioned ties to various figures in his life. It was a classic Pete Thamel piece, and yet another that made its subject mad. But you gotta love how Wiggins responded, showcasing once again that he is going to be an absolute superstar.

lot of empty seats at Pauley.

I didn't understand what Thamel was trying to accomplish with that. But, par for the course.

TMay : I wouldn't be too hard on A&M , there's only a couple players on that roster with real talent
It's just so frustrating because Kennedy is so damn dead on the sidelines. He's as emotionless as Mike Sherman was, but Sherman actually had a pretty good football mind to combat the lack of emotion.

It also doesn't help that Kennedy ran off quite a few very talented kids.

lol at Bazz begging for the ball and Drew not giving it to him.

everybody want to take the last shot when the score is tied.

Back
Top Bottom