The College Basketball Post

Lmao what? How do you know about Wiggins general personality? Doing the opposite of what people will think he will do? Lol what...
I've personally managed the creative direction of Wiggins' AAU team - CIA Bounce. Travelled with the team through every EYBL stop. Maybe I would know a thing or two about the kid?

Cool story.

I just thought what you said was funny, that's all.

Cool story.

You're right, I guess sharing something funny about the kid who is labelled the next Lebron was stupid. My bad. Not everybody gets to meet him, thought I'd share some insight.

Cool story.

You're right, I guess sharing something funny about the kid who is labelled the next Lebron was stupid. My bad. Not everybody gets to meet him, thought I'd share some insight.

It was the fact you seemed so sure. That's just one of the things I don't like about the whole entire recruitment process in football or basketball.

You said he's going to do the complete opposite of what everyone thinks he will do. But how are you sure? That was my thing.

It was the fact you seemed so sure. That's just one of the things I don't like about the whole entire recruitment process in football or basketball.

You said he's going to do the complete opposite of what everyone thinks he will do. But how are you sure? That was my thing.
All good, like I said in my original post, it's all pretty much in the air. I just pointed out that's something from his personality. Maybe he'll make a similar decision? Who knows. 

No one wanted to foul. 7 combined fouls in Big 10 play in one half seems unheard of.. That happens within 3 minutes in other conferences

my son Ben Brust 
pimp.gif

half court shot was pure

glad the refs let the kids play, made for an exciting game

Trey Burke :pimp:

Quotes from my roommate:

"Burke isn't a best player in the country. If he was he would have made that last shot."
"Burke huh? I like Stephen Curry's brother".

:smh:

Impressive win by Wisconsin. Brusewitz was diving all over the floor making winning plays. Great player to have on your team.

Last edited:
Larkin = best PG in ACC. One of the best in the country, really.

Last edited:
Still not sold on Miami when tourney time rolls around.

We've seen teams like Miami very often and at home, there a BEAST. It's when they are away from home is where I wouldn't be one bit shocked if they lose in the 2nd round of the tourney.

Back
Top Bottom