The concept of (having) a 'Main', 'Side piece(s)' & 'Jumpoffs'

eNPHAN, i gotta be honest with you bruh, it sounds like you have found "the one" and now your putting your blinders on about all women simply because you think your chick can do no wrong.

Ive met plenty of dudes like you in my lifetime and theres no debating with you guys
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i got my revenge for that embarrassment by agreeing with this.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by devildog1776

monogomy is a social choice.. who came up with that idea? Its not mandatory, its also not ni our nature to be with one person.... if thats the case we would be living in a totally different world... the idea of sleeping with one person and giving them your all is a noble gesture but its still ******ed because of our attraction to the opposite sex
whatever argument you're making here is null and void...

because if that's the case, why even lie to a "main"?

if monogamy isn't for you, which it isn't for everyone, that's cool...find other people who aren't into monogomy...

don't date a chick and have other chicks on the side, then use the "its not in my nature" argument...
Not even the case .... Its not the fact of lying or misleading anyone... whoever does that is a jerk..... its the fact that MEN are likely to be attracted to many females and the whole being faithful to your partner idea is a little cliche.. I have a girlfriend of about 3 yrs in MARCH, and I would be lying if I said I dont want smash another chick or get dome from some random broad... Its nothing emotional all physical, its all about seperating the two... I know a gang of chicks who would be more mad at the fact that their man would put emotions and feeling into another chick rather than smash and dash....
I can agree with this man right here, but then again..my dad was a rolling stone and the apple didn't fartoo far from the tree
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

I feel you. I just think people in general are selfish.. But some don't ever learn how to overcome it.

I've cheated once- and all it was, was a kiss. And I feel guilty as hell to this day- I wanted to get out the relationship but the girl was pretty much ignoring me so I couldn't break up with her. I went through my phase of messing with girls who had boyfriends as well.. it's all just a really f'ed up cycle
You ever get down as that "other girl" in a couples threesome?

Hell no
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

eNPHAN, i gotta be honest with you bruh, it sounds like you have found "the one" and now your putting your blinders on about all women simply because you think your chick can do no wrong.

Ive met plenty of dudes like you in my lifetime and theres no debating with you guys
laugh.gif
nah, see , the thing is...i don't even know if she's "the one".....i think she is...i'm not certain...we still have ourissues...
tired.gif

but before i was with her....i was never one to have a "main" and "side girls"...i thought the whole thing was stupid...

i take pride in saying to myself "i've never tricked a girl out of the box"

i've never had to lie, cheat or steal to get some butt.....and i never will...

i just don't see the point...especially when 9 times out of 10 you can tell a chick off top "this is just banging" and they're perfectly finewith that...

i'm not putting on blinders OR saying chicks can do no wrong....

i'm just saying, the foulness of females in general isn't a reason to preemptively do them wrong.....especially when the preemptive wrongdoing isgenerally to blame for them being foul in the first place...

i just think it's quite lame to lie to a chick like "oh, baby, it's just me and you...and i want this relationship...i don't want you to messwith other guys"

then turn around and cheat on her....THEN....justify it with weak arguments like "we aren't naturally monogomous" or "it helps me appreciateher more"

i'm in no way advocating that ALL girls deserve monogomy....

all PEOPLE deserve honesty tho....

i hope that clears up some confusion about my actual stance on the topic...

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I feel you. I just think people in general are selfish.. But some don't ever learn how to overcome it.

I've cheated once- and all it was, was a kiss. And I feel guilty as hell to this day- I wanted to get out the relationship but the girl was pretty much ignoring me so I couldn't break up with her. I went through my phase of messing with girls who had boyfriends as well.. it's all just a really f'ed up cycle
You ever get down as that "other girl" in a couples threesome?

Hell no
laugh.gif
So you're just strictly carpet muncher? No pipe on the side?

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

laugh.gif
nah, see , the thing is...i don't even know if she's "the one".....i think she is...i'm not certain...we still have our issues...
tired.gif

but before i was with her....i was never one to have a "main" and "side girls"...i thought the whole thing was stupid...

i just don't see the point...especially when 9 times out of 10 you can tell a chick off top "this is just banging" and they're perfectly fine with that...

i'm just saying, the foulness of females in general isn't a reason to preemptively do them wrong.....especially when the preemptive wrongdoing is generally to blame for them being foul in the first place...

i just think it's quite lame to lie to a chick like "oh, baby, it's just me and you...and i want this relationship...i don't want you to mess with other guys"

then turn around and cheat on her....THEN....justify it with weak arguments like "we aren't naturally monogomous" or "it helps me appreciate her more"

So whats your take on professional athletes that get married?

I gotta be honest here, Im am just now getting to the point in my life where the $*#@ just aint worth it anymore. My whole life i kept a side girl, andmultiple jumpoffs. Now a days it just aint worth it even keep up with the lies. It gets way to hard and complicated. I have finally came to the point where iam ok just being with my lady and thats that. I had more then my share of fun and frankly i feel fortunate to do as much crazy stuff i did without gettingseverely burnt if you know what i mean.

Having guilty D!ck syndrome and going to get aids tests every 6 months really isnt the move for me anymore.
laugh.gif

That being said i still like to act like im'a go out and bag chicks. I still flirt with chicks and even bag numbers just for the hell of it, because i dontever even use the number. It's more like bragging rights for the night and to let myself know that if i were single i could still go out and get it done ifneed be.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

There's NOTHING another girl can do for me that my girl can't. That's the way I see it. Things might not be fairy tale perfect at all times, but no relationship ever will be.
i applaud you, sir.

pimp.gif

i mean, there's a difference between "blind faith" and being a respectable individual.

i don't think advocating that cheating is wrong, and it's an attribute to be honest and monogamous in relationships is necessarily "blindly inlove with 'the one' "

if one chick ain't enough for you, why bother with the guise of her being your "one chick"?

laugh.gif
nah, see , the thing is...i don't even know if she's "the one".....i think she is...i'm not certain...we still have our issues...
tired.gif

i just don't see the point...especially when 9 times out of 10 you can tell a chick off top "this is just banging" and they're perfectly fine with that...

i'm just saying, the foulness of females in general isn't a reason to preemptively do them wrong.....especially when the preemptive wrongdoing is generally to blame for them being foul in the first place...

i just think it's quite lame to lie to a chick like "oh, baby, it's just me and you...and i want this relationship...i don't want you to mess with other guys"

then turn around and cheat on her....THEN....justify it with weak arguments like "we aren't naturally monogomous" or "it helps me appreciate her more"

So whats your take on professional athletes that get married?
what do you mean?

dudes that grab the trophy wife...or the chick they were with before they were famous...

and since he got her financially taken care of, she doesn't stress over all the groupies he's plugging on the road?

why bother?

why bother with all that?

i mean, in that situation, i could see the chick being 100 percent cool with it....but the thing is....SHE KNOWS....

i'm more criticizing the lying and deception behind the notion of a "main chick" and "side chicks"....

but why bother marrying a chick and lying to her? to keep the house clean? to have kids without the threat of child support?
eyes.gif

if somehow me and my girl broke up....and i was single...and made it big....why in the world would i EVER want to get married?

that's plum ridiculous...

it seems like a lot of unnecessary, time-consuming stress......when you can just be single and do whatever....and not have to justifyit...because....there's nothing to justify...

what do you mean?

dudes that grab the trophy wife...or the chick they were with before they were famous...

and since he got her financially taken care of, she doesn't stress over all the groupies he's plugging on the road?

why bother?

i mean, in that situation, i could see the chick being 100 percent cool with it....but the thing is....SHE KNOWS....

i'm more criticizing the lying and deception behind the notion of a "main chick" and "side chicks"....

but why bother marrying a chick and lying to her? to keep the house clean? to have kids without the threat of child support?
eyes.gif

if somehow me and my girl broke up....and i was single...and made it big....why in the world would i EVER want to get married?

it seems like a lot of unnecessary, time-consuming stress......when you can just be single and do whatever....and not have to justify it...because....there's nothing to justify...
laugh.gif
Look at what I have highlighted

This is what I have been trying to make you see since my first post on here.... No would in their right mind would knowingly be cheated on and stick around...Especially when your married to an athlete and have kids that you can legally get thousands and thousands of dollars a year in child support for... This goesback to me saying that females most likely either have self esteem issues or they are comfortable in their situation scared of being alone....

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

laugh.gif
@ my dude hitting his posting limit
grin.gif

don't laugh at my misfortune.....

if you're laughing at me hitting my limit and actually wanting to continue posting in this thread bad enough to jack my girls SN....

then...

continue...

honestly if i have a steady relationship going i will have a friend who i am knowingly attracted to (by myself) and she is into me but im not crossing noboundaries. Lets just say a option, a backup..

what do you mean?

why bother?

eyes.gif

it seems like a lot of unnecessary, time-consuming stress......when you can just be single and do whatever....and not have to justify it...because....there's nothing to justify...
laugh.gif
Look at what I have highlighted

This is what I have been trying to make you see since my first post on here.... No would in their right mind would knowingly be cheated on and stick around... Especially when your married to an athlete and have kids that you can legally get thousands and thousands of dollars a year in child support for... This goes back to me saying that females most likely either have self esteem issues or they are comfortable in their situation scared of being alone....
grin.gif

when did i say they'd stick around?

(btw there are DUDES in THIS VERY POST who said they stayed with their chick after she cheated....so i mean, it's not like there is NO ONE who would stickaround....different strokes for different folks....i mean, look at the swinger/swapping lifestyle...)

i could see a chick thinking "well, i have a multimillion dollar house...he treats me right...we're married, he comes home to me...we have kids whichhe takes complete care of...i have not a care in the world....i'll overlook the other chicks...cause...he married me...

but that's only because the financial security is THAT solid....

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

YM, you'd be shocked @ how much $ would sway people's lifestyles concerning loyalty.

basically.....

but

an everyday NTer HS relationship? like i said, if the chick knows he's cheating, and she doesn't care...kudos....you're "the man"

but if you gotta lie and convince her that you're monogamous, and she's your only girl...you're a lame.

matt, i think we're arguing two diff things...

i'm arguing that dudes with this sort of thought process are responsible for the "WHERE ARE THE GOOD GIRLS?" and the like...

and that these type of dudes are why a lot of chicks don't really care anymore...they don't value a healthy monogamous relationship, because theydon't think it's a tangible, attainable thing...

you're arguing...they have low self-esteem...

when really, the low self-esteem theory you have could be triggered by the unhealthy, dishonest, ultimately devastating relationships young girls get into withpricks who think they're "the man" because they have a "main" and some "side" chicks....or are doing that "just incase" she's doing it...etc.

girl's aren't born jaded....

usually a dude jades them somehow...

grin.gif

eek.gif
Are u serious bruh???

Im sure thats what u meant when you said, shes 100% cool with it but the thing is she knows...

They arent....But trust me,they bring it on themselves more than you know

grin.gif

eek.gif
Are u serious bruh???

Im sure thats what u meant when you said, shes 100% cool with it but the thing is she knows...

They arent....But trust me,they bring it on themselves more than you know
i mean, she brings it on herself?

so the 15 year old with her first boyfriend, who is keeping her as a main, with side chicks....brought that on herself?

how do chicks bring "cheating" and "lying" on theirselves?

you asked me about the pro athlete situation...and STRICTLY IN THAT SITUATION.....i could see a chick beingcool with it....because the financial security outweighs the monopoly on dudes *@@!...

and like i said, i can't criticize a situation when THE CHICK KNOWS THERE ARE OTHER GIRLS...

in that same "pro athlete" situation...if the pro is lying to his wife and telling her shes the only one and he's monogamous.....

we can safely assume she's AGAINST the idea.....hence the reason for lies and deception...

that's stand-up and commendable to sit your wife down like "look, honey, i am a pro athlete...dope chicks want my meat....i want to bang otherchicks...but i mean, i still love you....you're my "main" they are my "side pieces" okay?"

it's the lying and deception that i think is lame, and am arguing against....

TRICKING GIRLS OUT OF THE BOX IS A LAME MOVE.....

LYING TO GET THE BOX IS A LAME MOVE.....

laugh.gif
.... Ill be back ASAP. Im about to do some overtime and I dont wanna get caught BS ing on NT
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
.... Ill be back ASAP. Im about to do some overtime and I dont wanna get caught BS ing on NT
laugh.gif
don't worry, i feel you...

i've definitely done like....1/8th of a normal workload today

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom