The concept of (having) a 'Main', 'Side piece(s)' & 'Jumpoffs'

Love is a battlefield. It will always be what it is. I just never....well with Dirty and his blind trust for his woman I have always e-admired. I don'thave the heart to trust or even fully respect a women. I just leave everything open.

A lot of dudes that creep think its all on them. A lot of dudes don't take in to account that their female won't or is not doing the same thing whichis why I always found it comedy when does are sold on cheating on they girl and at the same time thinking they are her God's gift. Like she's being a100 to you...#$+* like this is the more air I breathe the more I fall in love with material things. At lease I know what I am getting from the jump...nothing.Nothing is expected. As humans we all have the attribute to lose ourselves in people because we so much want that somebody. Its sad.

I know plenty of girls who refuse to do oral, or anything other than missionary. Prudes
laugh.gif
but it happens and yes, *some* men are willing to risk theirrelationship for stuff like that. And to others its not important at all.

Then you go to sites like truedadconfessions and these cats are saying they havent had sex with their wives in months
laugh.gif
damn of course i take everythingwith a grain of salt on that website but it happens.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

rwfanatic
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by ebayologist

If you play your cards right you don't even have to give up the coochie to get the benefits from ^ situation
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This is some $$@ backwards %*%@. Have sex with the people you want to, care about, etc. I don't care how you figure out who but you shouldn't be converting vagina to currency. When you use your vagina or even the chance at it as this sort of currency I lose respect. Like the carrot you dangle in front of the man. I don't mess with a girl because of her particular vagina, every woman has one, you ain't special cause of that.

Women in 2008 this is for you.
smh.gif

I don't ask for anything, though
laugh.gif
If you're doing it right you never have to... you also don't have to give anything in return. That's what I meant by 'obligated to give up the box'. It's ridiculous. Some people will do things for you because they want to; who am I to stop them from doing so?

See but this is what is wrong with society that maybe they're just nice guys. IF their trying to buy your box, by all means play them if that's your steez. But society is OD @$!+!$ up when it becomes this +$+!#+% cat and mouse game of who's taking advantage of who. You're idiot (I still got luv for ya.
laugh.gif
) if you're dealing with at all dudes trying to buy their way to your box, just so they can "smash". Wasting time. You ain't going to look good forever.
laugh.gif
Find decent human being and stop giving morons with alittle $$$ the time of day, just cause you think you can take advantage of that $$$.

It's like, yeah, you can do absolutely nothing and weak dudes with little $$$ will throw it your way and it may not matter in the slightest to some of them and some of them may break the bank trying to get at you. But end of the day that's not a job. Get a job if you want $$$.

Enhh it's not necessarily my steez, it just happens that way. Same way broads be fallin' for ya'll dudes and getting mad open over virtually nothing. If you have the ability to draw people to you and want to be around you, you shouldn't feel like you're at fault, you know?

Let's be real, though, in some respect every dude who spends money on shorty hoping for more than just friendship is buying the box. Investments like that, as well as time and effort come into play as well. Like I said, I have more going for me than what I can offer when I put it on a dude and that's obviously what they see in me seeing as how they haven't been there with me. I don't hold dudes I genuinely like to the same precedent at all, either. I have everything I want and need I don't need a man at all, thus why I don't have one
wink.gif

Mr. Bing
happy.gif

I hear ya, Sara, but I'm just saying this whole "conceptual prostitution" of selling dudes on the idea of the chance is just as much tomfoolery!%$% as the girls who actually sell their box to the dude who can buy them this or that. And more importantly girls on that !%$% kill me. I have no problemthrowing around money but if a girl think I'm doing it cause I'm trying to get laid it when I'm really just to be blunt, not, it's wildannoying. It become this cat and mouse game of who's taking advantage or who's trying to take advantage, that's @+%*%+% stupid.

Love is a battlefield. It will always be what it is. I just never....well with Dirty and his blind trust for his woman I have always e-admired. I don't have the heart to trust or even fully respect a women. I just leave everything open.

thanks...but it's not really blind trust..

it's picking someone that has character....so you can get to the point where you CAN trust them

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
^ its never that easy dre

throat circumference, waist size, dirty voice and there is plenty more... these things can't be replicated or held against wifey.
*fixed

Exactly most of the things you do to the side joints, you wouldnt want to do to your wifey
smh.gif
...But for the most part I don't like pressuring someone Icare about to do something they don't want.

Example: You talk to your main about it they don't want to do it...fine (In my mind- "I will find someone that will" problem solved everybody ishappy)

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Its simple

During a baseball game, if the starting pitcher gets tired or just needs to be pulled, they always got a reliever and a closer.... UNLESS the starting pitcher can go a complete game
wink.gif
tongue.gif

roll.gif

WELL PUT!

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

....well with Dirty and his blind trust for his woman I have always e-admired.
laugh.gif
yea i noticed this as well...i tried trusting my girl andi found out she was cheating on me but honestly i didnt even care cause i cheated on her numerous times and i ended up telling her
laugh.gif
she was
mad.gif
cause she thought i was some super loyal dude...which i am...but i also knew whenshe started cheating from my sources....i was just waiting on her to tell me...which she did....we still together though...
grin.gif

i dont believe in perfect relationships...especially when you're in college....things happens..

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

laugh.gif
yea i noticed this as well...i tried trusting my girl and i found out she was cheating on me but honestly i didnt even care cause i cheated on her numerous times and i ended up telling her
laugh.gif
she was
mad.gif
cause she thought i was some super loyal dude...which i am...but i also knew when she started cheating from my sources....i was just waiting on her to tell me...which she did....we still together though...
grin.gif
Y'all both some scumbags...
laugh.gif

Dirtylicious wrote:
Love is a battlefield. It will always be what it is. I just never....well with Dirty and his blind trust for his woman I have always e-admired. I don't have the heart to trust or even fully respect a women. I just leave everything open.

it's picking someone that have character....so you can get to the point where you CAN trust them

Okay lets say you get to the point where you can trust them...You find out she has been cheating for a long time way after the trust has happened, then what?

(Please don't ban me, I'm being serious)

I hear ya, Sara, but I'm just saying this whole "conceptual prostitution" of selling dudes on the idea of the chance is just as much tomfoolery !%$% as the girls who actually sell their box to the dude who can buy them this or that. And more importantly girls on that !%$% kill me. I have no problem throwing around money but if a girl think I'm doing it cause I'm trying to get laid it when I'm really just to be blunt, not, it's wild annoying. It become this cat and mouse game of who's taking advantage or who's trying to take advantage, that's @+%*%+% stupid.

Aigh, I understand where you're coming from, fam. I know females will most definitely lead dudes on under all the right circumstances if it benefitstheir situation. It takes a certain type of female to actually pursue those type of arrangements, though.
Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Dirtylicious wrote:

it's picking someone that have character....so you can get to the point where you CAN trust them

Okay lets say you get to the point where you can trust them...You find out she has been cheating for a long time way after the trust has happened, then what?

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Scary !%% dude
smh.gif
laugh.gif

dump, move on and try not to let the past negatively affect future relationships.

ok I'm not dirty but thats what I'd do. and have done
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

laugh.gif
yea i noticed this as well...i tried trusting my girl and i found out she was cheating on me but honestly i didnt even care cause i cheated on her numerous times and i ended up telling her
laugh.gif
she was
mad.gif
cause she thought i was some super loyal dude...which i am...but i also knew when she started cheating from my sources....i was just waiting on her to tell me...which she did....we still together though...
grin.gif

i dont believe in perfect relationships...especially when you're in college....things happens..

[Eminem] What?!?! She Tripped? Fell? Landed on his @@!@?!?! [/Eminem]

You a better man than me bruh...I woulda ended that.

4d515ebda81f509984f6f75bbe32a773131445e.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

dump, move on and try not to let the past negatively affect future relationships.

ok I'm not dirty but thats what I'd do. and have done
laugh.gif

ditto.
but really.. you've got to be pretty oblivious to not know what your girl is doing

I hear ya, Sara, but I'm just saying this whole "conceptual prostitution" of selling dudes on the idea of the chance is just as much tomfoolery !%$% as the girls who actually sell their box to the dude who can buy them this or that. And more importantly girls on that !%$% kill me. I have no problem throwing around money but if a girl think I'm doing it cause I'm trying to get laid it when I'm really just to be blunt, not, it's wild annoying. It become this cat and mouse game of who's taking advantage or who's trying to take advantage, that's @+%*%+% stupid.

Aigh, I understand where you're coming from, fam. I know females will most definitely lead dudes on under all the right circumstances if it benefits their situation. It takes a certain type of female to actually pursue those type of arrangements, though.

See then the minute I realize their on that $%%* I often just play the game. Most girls the actually selling price is far less than the listing.
laugh.gif
When agirl gets on her leading on $%%*, is a when a girl becomes simply an object of sexual desire, nothing more. Why would I want a relationship with someone whojust think they can play me.

I think it's boils down to you can have sex with any woman. Clearly some are far more enjoyable than others for a bevy of reasons. I don't need a particular woman because of what she can do in the bed. There's mad women than will do the same or better with less work on my part. I need particular woman because of what's in her head between her ears. I feel like most women have yet to figure that out.

Women for the most part kill me. 99% of em deserve a
smh.gif

I think it's boils down to you can have sex with any woman. Clearly some are far more enjoyable than others for a bevy of reasons. I don't need a particular woman because of what she can do in the bed. There's mad women than will do the same or better with less work on my part. I need particular woman because of what's in her head between her ears. I feel like most women have yet to figure that out.
Basically

On another note,I dont know how yall do it but the forgiveness level in this thread is
eek.gif

Getting back with yall chicks after admitting cheating.... Could never be me
smh.gif

eNPHAN wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:

see? these are the comments that are responsible for my "so you do it so you don't end up looking like a sucker?" assumption....

then what?

you say "damn, shes a foul person...i had her figured wrong" and move on...

at the end of the day, you can either move on, and feel good about yourself personally that you were honest and faithful...because those ARE positive attributes....

or

you can be salty, even though you've been doing the exact same thing...and be a huge hypocrite....oh, and you were responsible for ruining yet ANOTHER girl.....

eyes.gif
, like i said, then dudes wonder "WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD GIRLS?"

2a9pes8.jpg

smh.gif
This dude again ...when did I say anything under you say? Stop reaching and assuming
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Yea It Is for sexual gratifaction but then again u have to realizes, to be able to give in to those sexual desires, the thought of u cheating on ur girl goes threw your head at least once before u smash the next chic,...so therefore u already made up your mind and gave yourself a good enough reason to cheat, well thats my mind set at least...
lol, i agreed somewhat with your last post...but you lost me with this one...

so the fact that you mentally thought about cheating on your girl is good enough reason to cheat, and therefore justified?

roll.gif
Lol
laugh.gif
, nah thats not the point I was tryin to make,...

Lemme give u a scenario,...If im in a relationship and some next chic wants me to smash, I'll just remind myself of my orginal statment, so that I wouldntfeel guilty of doing it

Cheating can be never justfied, Thats why your never suppose to let them know your cheating on them,....I know im in the wrong when I do cheat, but I feelits necessary because it will strangley make you a stronger person.

Plus if the chics your smahing are Babes, then y not.

Back
Top Bottom