The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

^^dangit im a size 15 but not a friggin gold member daaaang thats stings

Me too pimp... scored two pairs.  One for me and the other for my homeboy thats a 15 too.  We missed this first go round.

Grats to everyone that was able to order their pairs!! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

Hope they double box these orders. 
glasses.gif
The shoes will be shipped in a box.

EastbayRep - Ray

Grats to everyone that was able to order their pairs!! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

Hope they double box these orders. 
glasses.gif
The shoes will be shipped in a box.

EastbayRep - Ray

Me too pimp... scored two pairs.  One for me and the other for my homeboy thats a 15 too.  We missed this first go round.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

wow, not a bad perk for you gold members that were able to get your hands on a pair.
congrats!

Right!  Had to have these.  Especially after the disappointment of the YOTR's haha.  Im shocked that word never leaked on these though.  I knew for sure it would be hard for people to keep quiet.

how did you hear about this beforehand?

wow, not a bad perk for you gold members that were able to get your hands on a pair.
congrats!

Right!  Had to have these.  Especially after the disappointment of the YOTR's haha.  Im shocked that word never leaked on these though.  I knew for sure it would be hard for people to keep quiet.

Pretty cool idea from Eastbay, if they continue to do things like this it would persuade me to get a membership.

Wish I could get two pairs of the 8.5 left.

Eastbayrep any idea when hey will be made available to the public?

Pretty cool idea from Eastbay, if they continue to do things like this it would persuade me to get a membership.

I know you feel me on the 300 buck a pair on ebay only got one to two pairs per store thing I know you hate it too, then this! ok eastbay take your twenty dollars...i'm defeated
tired.gif

just can't believe THIS is how i missed them TWICE ffs!!

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Pretty cool idea from Eastbay, if they continue to do things like this it would pursue me to get a membership.

Eastbayray any idea when hey will be made available to the public?

7AM, Central time.  But I doubt any will carry over till then.

I know you feel me on the 300 buck a pair on ebay only got one to two pairs per store thing I know you hate it too, then this! ok eastbay take your twenty dollars...i'm defeated
tired.gif

just can't believe THIS is how i missed them TWICE ffs!!

Pretty cool idea from Eastbay, if they continue to do things like this it would pursue me to get a membership.

Eastbayray any idea when hey will be made available to the public?

7AM, Central time.  But I doubt any will carry over till then.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

congrats!

Have a plug there.  Hipped me to this weeks ago, around the release of the YOTR's.  Because I was bummed that I missed those.  So they were like well you might be interested in these hahaha....  Boy was my dude right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

congrats!

Have a plug there.  Hipped me to this weeks ago, around the release of the YOTR's.  Because I was bummed that I missed those.  So they were like well you might be interested in these hahaha....  Boy was my dude right
pimp.gif

^ No problem. I know the struggle man. Hopefully they will roll through for you.

**Edit:  2 pairs left in the 8.5 man.

Eastbay Rep Ray,

I know you probably can't give specifics on which shoes or when.
But is this kind of offer going to become a regular thing (even if it's only once every couple months) ?
And will it only be Jordans?

^ No problem. I know the struggle man. Hopefully they will roll through for you.

**Edit:  2 pairs left in the 8.5 man.

Eastbay Rep Ray,

I know you probably can't give specifics on which shoes or when.
But is this kind of offer going to become a regular thing (even if it's only once every couple months) ?
And will it only be Jordans?

As CJDynasty mentioned, if any are left at 7 AM CT tomorrow morning, they will become available for everyone else.  After checking our system, the size 8.5 will be sold out well before then.

EastbayRep- Ray

As CJDynasty mentioned, if any are left at 7 AM CT tomorrow morning, they will become available for everyone else.  After checking our system, the size 8.5 will be sold out well before then.

EastbayRep- Ray

Back
Top Bottom