The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Well What a range of emotions I felt today when I came home from work..   I see a WHITE BAG on my porch and I'm instantly PISSED off!  I start cussing and ranting and raving.  I cant believe eastbay shipped cool grey xi's in a BAG??  I was heated no doubt.  Then i strip off the white bag and wheww....  There was another box so they were indeed double boxed.  I went from 
mad.gif
to 
pimp.gif
in a few moments.  Anybody else have the same happen to them?  

Well What a range of emotions I felt today when I came home from work..   I see a WHITE BAG on my porch and I'm instantly PISSED off!  I start cussing and ranting and raving.  I cant believe eastbay shipped cool grey xi's in a BAG??  I was heated no doubt.  Then i strip off the white bag and wheww....  There was another box so they were indeed double boxed.  I went from 
mad.gif
to 
pimp.gif
in a few moments.  Anybody else have the same happen to them?  

what email address did the email originate? This way we can add it to our address book so it doesnt go to spam

what email address did the email originate? This way we can add it to our address book so it doesnt go to spam

Originally Posted by Mumbles

my email was in my spam folder so check there if you don't think you received one.

Mine was also double boxed. A bigger box with 2 seperate boxes inside with my CGs.

my email was in my spam folder so check there if you don't think you received one.

Mine was also double boxed. A bigger box with 2 seperate boxes inside with my CGs.

how do we know eastbay isn't holding back pairs of hyped/buzzworthy releases just to "re-stock" them a couple months after release date to get more gold club members? i'm not saying it's wrong, it's really great marketing for their membership.

how do we know eastbay isn't holding back pairs of hyped/buzzworthy releases just to "re-stock" them a couple months after release date to get more gold club members? i'm not saying it's wrong, it's really great marketing for their membership.

Originally Posted by kicks409

I still need cool greys wish I was a gold club member

It may not have mattered since by the time I got the e-mail there was only one size left (18) and some didn't get the e-mail at all.  This was a poorly executed effort but hopefully they learned and will improve things for the next time since it actually was a good idea.

Originally Posted by kicks409

I still need cool greys wish I was a gold club member

It may not have mattered since by the time I got the e-mail there was only one size left (18) and some didn't get the e-mail at all.  This was a poorly executed effort but hopefully they learned and will improve things for the next time since it actually was a good idea.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

My pairs came the same way too.
pimp.gif
at the double boxing.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

My pairs came the same way too.
pimp.gif
at the double boxing.

Back
Top Bottom