The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Eastbay Ray told me that their email service provider had no record of sending me the email so it was a problem on their end.

Eastbay Ray told me that their email service provider had no record of sending me the email so it was a problem on their end.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

eastbay is koo but id rather go with nike.com i heard eastbay doesnt box stuff up sometimes if i have to ill take my chance from them........the gold club membership i wouldnt really use since i dont get much from there they should do this with nike
Nike always boxes, well at least from my experiences.I ordered 2 jerseys they even sent that in a box.
This.  I ordered 3 pairs of Elite socks from Nike, and those were in a box
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

eastbay is koo but id rather go with nike.com i heard eastbay doesnt box stuff up sometimes if i have to ill take my chance from them........the gold club membership i wouldnt really use since i dont get much from there they should do this with nike
Nike always boxes, well at least from my experiences.I ordered 2 jerseys they even sent that in a box.
This.  I ordered 3 pairs of Elite socks from Nike, and those were in a box
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Anyone have CGs for sale that got these? Still don't have a pair and would love to get them at a reasonable price (see: not ebay prices)

Anyone have CGs for sale that got these? Still don't have a pair and would love to get them at a reasonable price (see: not ebay prices)

a lot of people are complaining bout not receiving the email, i called my dude after i got the email and he said he hadnt received it yet, he didnt get it till like 2 hours later.

a lot of people are complaining bout not receiving the email, i called my dude after i got the email and he said he hadnt received it yet, he didnt get it till like 2 hours later.

i hate the fact that when you place an order you have to verify all your information from phone # to email, so there is no excuse for eastbay not to send emails for gold club members for the cool grey release

i hate the fact that when you place an order you have to verify all your information from phone # to email, so there is no excuse for eastbay not to send emails for gold club members for the cool grey release

really didnt matter to me.... i still have my 2 ds pairs from December anyway but congrats to everyone who got em

really didnt matter to me.... i still have my 2 ds pairs from December anyway but congrats to everyone who got em

Either me, or these run really big compared to the 01 Release. For that matter, it seems JB has been running a bit bigger here lately. Maybe its just me.

Either me, or these run really big compared to the 01 Release. For that matter, it seems JB has been running a bit bigger here lately. Maybe its just me.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

I hear you, my cement IIIs have a LOT of wiggle room, same with my flints. Comfortable but feel like cinder blocks sometimes because they seem big. Having a size 13 makes it worse. Oh well, I'm not one to go up or down 1/2 a size. too risky with my wide foot.

I hear you, my cement IIIs have a LOT of wiggle room, same with my flints. Comfortable but feel like cinder blocks sometimes because they seem big. Having a size 13 makes it worse. Oh well, I'm not one to go up or down 1/2 a size. too risky with my wide foot.

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

Back
Top Bottom